Tried MDMA for first time...

...went to Bestival on Isle of Wight.

Tried the brown, crystal like form of MDMA. I bombed it and took about 30 minutes to take effect.

Luckily that happened just as Fatboy Slim played his final few tracks and the fireworks shot into the sky.

There were 4 of us and we then proceeded to spend 4 hours wandering around in the woods - which at Bestival, are quite special.

http://photos.bestival.net/2013/?image_keywords=Highlights

Hard to describe the feeling; total euphoria, I felt safe, I made many new friends, chatted at length with complete strangers but all the while I was in control, unlike when I'm drunk.

I didn't feel superior but I did feel sad for those around me who might not be having the same experience - it felt like I was part of something special for the first time.

I had 2 hours sleep that night and got up, went to a spa and felt fantastic all day. There was no come down or feeling of tiredness or depression.

The next day I tried an ecstasy pill but nothing happened, probably contained no MDMA - I know very little about pills/powders etc. What's good? What's bad? Should pills and powder forms be avoided?

Tell me about your first time!

I snorted a bunch of it when I was drunk about seven months ago

Didn't do anything other than wire me up, like coke does, and allow me to drink more

I don't even like drugs so I'm probably never gonna do it again

Snorted crystals or powder? I heard both really hurt your nose.

i do that shit all the time, ecspecially in the summer. there's a reason it's called ecstasy.

This video pretty much sums up the differences http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GzQzdE4qE4w

But yeah feels just like you described. First time was in my room with my girl. Setting and mood can DEFNITLY amplify the effects. First time at an event was best feeling ever, but it kinda feels like ur being judged and looked at weirdly by people sometimes, even if they don't do it in a bad way. Some people have never seen a person rolling so they give you an innocent but funny look, and some people see you're having a good time and ask if they can get some and stuff. Only solution I can think of is for everybody to be rolling. Phone Post 3.0

nrallen - Snorted crystals or powder? I heard both really hurt your nose.

Powder I think, I was pretty lit at that point

dizz - I snorted a bunch of it when I was drunk about seven months ago

Didn't do anything other than wire me up, like coke does, and allow me to drink more

I don't even like drugs so I'm probably never gonna do it again

FYI, it was most likely meth. You kids need to invest in a bunk test so you know EXACTLY what you're blowing into your face. Phone Post

Congrats OP on becoming a total cliche!