Tried to Buy a Treasure for the OtherGround

Second try at making this thread because this site sucks some times.

Anyway, I am watching a local auction and this bad boy came up

I tried to get it but my bid was under the seller's minimum.  I will ask about it when I pick up my other stuff and If I can buy it, I will award it to someone on the OG who deserves to have a painting of a small boy fucking a turkey.

Holy shit I collect art and that would be fucking amazing hahahahahaha

Tell me about it.  This is the first time I have been the only person to bid on something and not won the item.  Even if I can't get it now, it will come up again at the next auction and then, oh yes, the turkey fucker will be mine!

Someone needs to paint a monster in there. What was the minimum? Lol Phone Post

Holy shit lol. Phone Post 3.0

At least the kid is wearing a condom. He just put it on the wrong head.

I have no idea.  I bid $30.  I will offer them up to $50.  We shall see...

That might be the best painting ever. That's what should be on an OG t shirt lol. Phone Post 3.0

Pure achievement.

RML, you might be interested in this little gem I just picked up.  It is oil on canvas based on a portrait by Rembrandt. 

It's...it's....beautiful. cries Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - Turkey looks surprisingly calm about the whole ordeal. This must be nothing new.
Laughed so hard I pooped.

I am reason this on the toilet. :) Phone Post 3.0

I see the turkey as frowning, but I may be reading context into his/ her expression.

Wish me luck.  I'm heading over to the auction house this afternoon. It will be mine.

FatChrist Magic -

Wish me luck.  I'm heading over to the auction house this afternoon. It will be mine.

Yes! It will be the centerpiece of the OG art gallery! Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck!

Bring home the turkey! Phone Post 3.0

FatChrist Magic -

Good luck, broseph. Phone Post

The turkey obviously seduced the boy. The boy is a victim in all this.

FatChrist Magic -

Luck hath been wished my good sir. Phone Post

Holy Shit that was awesome! Phone Post 3.0