Tried to Buy a Treasure for the OtherGround

Updates man updates!

Were you kidnapped for asking too much about the turkey? Too deep in the rabbit hole? Illuminati painting? Phone Post 3.0

i hope this doesnt awaken something in me

Steven McTowelie - Updates man updates!

Were you kidnapped for asking too much about the turkey? Too deep in the rabbit hole? Illuminati painting? Phone Post 3.0

It's safe to say he's dead by now. It's the only possible outcome of this. Phone Post

The_KoJ -
Steven McTowelie - Updates man updates!

It's safe to say he's dead by now. It's the only possible outcome of this. Phone Post

A tragic turn of events. Phone Post 3.0

That kid was really trying to deep dick that turkey. He was going for it. Phone Post

that's gold Jerry ...GOLD!

vtfu

choadler - 

That kid was really trying to deep dick that turkey. He was going for it. Phone Post

I dont think fucking a turkey is something you do half-assed.......

RIP OP. Phone Post

Only full assed turkey fuckers welcome in herr!

Turns out the auction house is closed on Mondays, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to make my move.  I will post with the good news when I get back.

Want some stuffing with that turkey??

What do I have to do to win this if you get it? My apartment lacks artwork and that would look beautiful right above my bed.

Well, I admit I am a little concerned about where you have proposed to display the painting, but I guess we all need inspiration where we can find it. 

I am not sure what criteria should be used to arrive at the keeper of the painting, but if I could somehow insure one thing, it would be that no single person would ever actually assume ownership of the artwork.  A person might be given stewardship over the painting for an indeterminate amount of time, however when the day comes, and yes... the day comes for everyone, the painting would be passed to a suitable recipient from the OtherGround, at the discretion of the current/ former owner.

Of course, none of this matters if I can't buy The Turkey Fucker. I made it over to the auction house today and they took down my contact information.  I told them I would pay up to $50 for the painting.  I hope I hear from them this week.

Someone get that bird an eyepatch, stat!

Holy fuck I'm in! Phone Post 3.0

Should make it like the Stanley cup... Passed around to OP of thread of the year. Voted upon by the OG Phone Post

Turkey looks like he'd pushing back. Ghey turkey w a hungry ass. Phone Post

Alright, people!  I failed at getting the chicken fucker, so I pciked up this little beauty today...

It is entitled, "This Is Not an Ornothological Protest".  To me, it screams OtherGround Grand Champion of the World (even though it is not the official OG hand signal, it is pretty damn close).  Accordingly, I call upon you all to decide to whom and for what it should be awarded.  Have at it.

well its very nice

but its no Turkey Fucker

^ Too true.  Alas, the Turkey Fucker never raised its ugly head again.

I CLAIM SAID PICTURE AS I HAVE RESURRECTED THIS THREAD FROM THE DEAD. and that makes me like Jesus. So yeah. Send it to me. Phone Post

The_KoJ - 

I CLAIM SAID PICTURE AS I HAVE RESURRECTED THIS THREAD FROM THE DEAD. and that makes me like Jesus. So yeah. Send it to me. Phone Post

One post, especially when it is your own, does not a resurrection make/