tried to go to SBG but...........

for luis guiterez's seminar, the singer bro's wouldnt return my e-mail and 411 doesnt have hard core gym listed

can say i didnt try matt.

This the first you have mentioned it on here. I am sure if you were really interested and had not been able to reach anyone, Rory, Adam or Luis would have gotten back with you at least through this forum.

I am certain of that.

Either way, it's not too late. Drive to Athens. The door will be open to you as it is to everyone.

Fletch

fletch -

see my attn: adam singer post -

i sent him a e-mail several days ago, and posted had mail -

i'm sure there's a ggod reason he hadnt gotten back to me - i'm just funnin' cause for a few year's luis, matt and adam have all said "first come by a SBG top see what's it's like before you say shit"

I know they have been on the road the past week. I e-mailed Adam a week or so ago and he mentioned that he was packing and getting ready.

http://www.thehardcoregym.net/

The HardCore Gym
1880 Commerce Road Suite 203
Athens, GA 30607 (Physical Address)

If you didn't put a subject to your email he probably would not respond.I have done that before and didnt get a reply.call him at 706-714-8369 Hope to meet you tomorrow.
Bryan

case closed!

E-mail from steve recived at 3:55pm on Thursday. E-mail reply to Steve on 5:12 pm Friday with directions and infomation. Spoke to Steve tonight at about 2030.

Adam

Well there you go....

lol-

i hoped/figured this post would get a responce -

see you tomorrow -

thanks again adam -

How many names does Adam post under? He is a true master of disguise.

He is a Ninja....in a pink Gi.

A true ninja does not reveal his sources!

-adam

Now I HAVE to hear THAT story! LOL!

Adam is the true American Ninja

FUCK DUDIKOFF!!!

I just saw a clip of Dudikoff training in BJJ. Not sure how long he has been doin git, but the clip looked a few years old.

He IS a REAL ninja!!!!! They exist!

Auggie,

To test Dudikoff to see if he's a real ninja, we'd have to put him to the test against Adam 'cause remember....only a ninja can beat a ninja........or was it only Patrick Smith can beat a ninja?

Nevermind, saw the seminar post. ;)