Trigg Clinic

UFC Fighter Frank Trigg

UFC veteran Frank Trigg will be conducting a 4- hour seminar at Matthews Judo Club on July 17th at 10am. Trigg has competed and trained with professional fighters and grapplers from all over the world with his core background stemming from wrestling and judo. Frank Trigg currently fights out of El Segundo California with the RAW fight team and has a mixed martial arts record of 34-2. This seminar will cover functional competition and reality based grappling and combat sport techniques. Come join us for some intensive training to improve your game.

UFC 48 June 19th: Frank Trigg vs. Dennis Hallman – (Trigg 1st round KO/ referee stoppage).

When: July 17th

Where: Mathews Judo Club CAJA, (Matthews, NC)
Charlotte area

Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon (hour break) 1:00 – 3:00

Cost: only $60.00

ttt

does your phone work?

Sprint sucks in LA.

ttt

Yeah, that was cool!

Trigg, that is some record man...

60 is a great deal for a Toes clinic

Each time I listen to Frank speak I become more of a fan.

TTT

UFC Fighter Frank Trigg

UFC veteran Frank Trigg will be conducting a 4- hour seminar at Matthews Judo Club on July 17th at 10am. Trigg has competed and trained with professional fighters and grapplers from all over the world with his core background stemming from wrestling and judo. Frank Trigg currently fights out of El Segundo California with the RAW fight team and has a mixed martial arts record of 34-2. This seminar will cover functional competition and reality based grappling and combat sport techniques. Come join us for some intensive training to improve your game.

UFC 48 June 19th: Frank Trigg vs. Dennis Hallman – (Trigg 1st round KO/ referee stoppage).

When: July 17th

Where: Mathews Judo Club CAJA, (Matthews, NC)
Charlotte area 704.200.8934

Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon (hour break) 1:00 – 3:00

Cost: only $60.00

Too far away for me but I did visit his site and clicked on his links like he wanted. head razor looks like something i will use in a year or two.

rAw power baby!

ttt should rock!

frank-
Any word on who you are going to be matched up next against in the UFC? I admit that I thought that you would lose to hallman, probably because I am a big fan of his, but hats off for your awesome showing. I think that you or dennis would beat Hughes for the belt when (hopefully) Dana puts it back on the line again.