Trigg's low blow comment

I just find it funny when Trigg made a comment regarding TK's accidental low blow to Hunt. TK immediately stopped fighting and apologized to Hunt for the low blow. Trigg made the comment that "that's what professional do in this sport".

Much different than when he landed a low blow on Hughes and he didnt stop punching Hughes. In fact he took advantage of it. Class act of a professional. LOL

Probably just dont say anything since he obviously doesnt think or act the same way as TK does. Adding that "that's what professional do" is like saying he is not a pro when he fought Hughes.

Talked himself into a corner.

maybe in the heat of the battle Trigg didn't realize he hit hughes with a low blow?

"maybe in the heat of the battle Trigg didn't realize he hit hughes with a low blow?"

Did you see the fight?

yea. i just thought i'd play devils advocate ;)

Actually, in an interview on the Maxim channel on Sirius Radio, he summed up his ring attitude.

(Paraphrased)

"In the ring, I am just a dick. It doesn't matter if I am an a-hole or fight dirty. It sells tickets. Everyone wants to see me fight, whether they want to see me win or see me get my ass kicked. Either way, they want to see me."

LOL @ Trigg.

The ref should have seen the low blow in Trigg/Hughes 2.