Triller giving you 30 days to pay up if you illegally streamed Askren/Paul fight

come at me joanna jedrzejczyk GIF

1 Like

1 Like

This was my very first thought too

How olds your kid?
That was for kids, lol

Haha my first thought as well. Pretty sure I saw about 78 twerking buttholes peek out during the musical performances while every announcer spent more time talking about how drunk/high they were than the mismatched fights themselves.

If that kid is a day under 27, he’s too young to watch a Triller event.

If you pay, you are admitting guilt. I wouldn’t trust them either way

2 Likes

ben should cover the bill

3 Likes

It’s a pretty creative marketing stunt tbh but anyone with the slightest of understanding as to how most VPNs work will laugh. Take NordVPN for instance, they’re domiciled in Panama so there’s no legal jurisdiction that would apply to them from any US court order. Second, they also claim that they don’t maintain any user data information so even you could find a VPN under US jurisdiction, if they don’t retain user data info, then there would be nothing to turn over for discovery in the lawsuit. Given the previous comments about this event being for kids, my guess here is that Triller knows their target market is teenagers and are hoping to spook them into paying for an event they may have streamed illegally.

2 Likes

This is an indictment to anyone who even wanted to stream that shitshow. Silly Triller.

I am giving Triller 30 days to reimburse me for the utter shit show they put on with their ghetto muppet creatures.

I will accept bitcoin but my prior offer of accepting blowjobs is rescinded due to fear of herpe-covidaids.