Triller to have combat sports in a triangle 'ring'!

The Triller promoter at the press conference

1 Like

I imagine the Triller production team sitting around a table with a mountain of coke on it like Scarface, coming up with ideas.

SNIIIFFFF

I know, what if they fought in a triangle!!

2 Likes

I still have my Yamma t-shirt lol.

Yamma sounds kinda catchy

Save the Yamma fo’ yo’ momma!

That triangular ring is dope, that would 1000% up the effort or you’d be taking a nap in the corner.

“
inside the pentagon
”

1 Like

They can try it out, but it wont last

1 Like

tina turner auntie entity GIF

I had high hopes for the Yamma cage but the it didn’t work out like I expected.

Nothing to do with the promotion itself but more along the lines that the action didn’t seem to happen despite the alteration.

That angled Karate floor was dope, an underrated setup imo they just needed better fighters. Lots of mismatches if I remember right.

1 Like

You can fight in the thunder dome at burning man every year.

27th - first event.

Has anyone ever thought about fighting in a square ring like Vince McMan basically invented and made famous with Wrestlemania I and especially Wrestlemania III with Hogan vs Andre?

Triad
 everyone knows this is the Trigon they stole from Dada 5000! Triad Combat sounds like some Chinese gang fights.

1 Like

They didnt steal this idea from DaDa 5000, they bought it from him. Paid for it.

I like the idea of a square cage. I think it’s fascinating how much the shape of the arena affects psychology.

2 Likes
1 Like

this is grown men projecting their stupidity into the real world. next will be 2 dimensional combat. can only move front and back.

1 Like
1 Like

Damn
they had to shell out some big coin for that

1 Like

They should make it like a real life Battle Royale. The cage gets smaller and smaller as the rounds go on.

1 Like