Triple H Rollins wm promo

Has actually over taken rock Austin my way.

think it's cause it's my two favourites but man with Metallica and the long story (for the modern day) is bloody amazing.

I loved the mania match thought it was brilliant.

Don't get sucked up into all the negativity.

Not every match can fulfill everyone's fantasy booking fantasies. I was so glad there was no runs in and Steph got her comupence.!

HHH has been the top of the top tier for a very long time. I'd argue that it began at his return from the quad injury. He cemented his legacy with Evolution, making megastars out of Batista and Orton. Undertaker made him the true Last Outlaw with the matches at WM. Authority H has been next level cerebral assassin, the entire Rollins arc (from the Shield vs New Evolution til WM 33) was superb long term storytelling, seldom seen in WWE these days. Oh, and he's showing the seeds for the future with NXT, handpicking indy darlings and international stars to ensure that the business is pointed in the right direction for whatever happens when VKM hands the reigns over to his successor.

Bow down to the king.

MMAhaiku - HHH has been the top of the top tier for a very long time. I'd argue that it began at his return from the quad injury. He cemented his legacy with Evolution, making megastars out of Batista and Orton. Undertaker made him the true Last Outlaw with the matches at WM. Authority H has been next level cerebral assassin, the entire Rollins arc (from the Shield vs New Evolution til WM 33) was superb long term storytelling, seldom seen in WWE these days. Oh, and he's showing the seeds for the future with NXT, handpicking indy darlings and international stars to ensure that the business is pointed in the right direction for whatever happens when VKM hands the reigns over to his successor.

Bow down to the king.
Perfect analysis. Even, cerebral haha

He really is the perfect heel. Agreed. Guy has become legendary. 

MMAhaiku - HHH has been the top of the top tier for a very long time. I'd argue that it began at his return from the quad injury. He cemented his legacy with Evolution, making megastars out of Batista and Orton. Undertaker made him the true Last Outlaw with the matches at WM. Authority H has been next level cerebral assassin, the entire Rollins arc (from the Shield vs New Evolution til WM 33) was superb long term storytelling, seldom seen in WWE these days. Oh, and he's showing the seeds for the future with NXT, handpicking indy darlings and international stars to ensure that the business is pointed in the right direction for whatever happens when VKM hands the reigns over to his successor.

Bow down to the king.
Invisible VTFU. Beautifully stated, my friend.

Couldn't have said it better. I loved the build-up and the angle. They worked a he'll of a match, in my opinion. It delivered on every level.

Maybe with all his greatness he should of switched it up when the crowd was completely dead for like 90% of the match. There was no need for a cerebral 25 minute match 75 hours into Mania. It was supposed to be this big grudge match and should of been a 12 - 15 brawl not a slow methodical match. It's the exact same reason the mania 25 main event died a horrible death with hunter and Orton

The match was good, but should've been first. Swap with AJ/Shane. Or 10 mins shorter as was stated. The finish was great but should have been a hardcore match to kick off the show.

He has a scary mad voice. "When she says jump, YOU SAY HOW HIGH, MONKEY!"

Chill brah.

Marlo Sansfield -
batman32314 - 

Maybe with all his greatness he should of switched it up when the crowd was completely dead for like 90% of the match. There was no need for a cerebral 25 minute match 75 hours into Mania. It was supposed to be this big grudge match and should of been a 12 - 15 brawl not a slow methodical match. It's the exact same reason the mania 25 main event died a horrible death with hunter and Orton

There are others making this argument and I have to say, you guys aren't really wrong..
I can't say this is wrong, either. But I personally enjoyed the match. And legit LOL @"75 hours into Wrestlemania." Can't really blame the crowd for being dead when they've been forced to stay awake for three days.

I think that's the bigger takeaway, here... call me old-fashioned, but maybe Wrestlemania shouldn't be three days long, with 58 five-to-ten minute matches, and a battle royal for jobbers, so that everyone can have a "Wrestlemania moment." Maybe that's just me...

The match was technically fine and they didn't botch anything, but yea this kind of match didn't need to happen this late into a long show on a long weekend of wrestling. Mania would of been my 8th show that I had seen that weekend, all of the floslam shows except KBB and the FIP show the day of mania, NXT and the ROH Ippv which in my opinion had the match of the weekend with the Bucks vs Hardy's ladder match.

Bow down to the king.

Fantastic analogy my friend very impressive and I agree with every syllable.