Triple H, vaxxed months later.......heart issue

He had a genetic heart issue. Somehow made it 50 years without need fro surgery then 3.5 months after the vaccine he had a heart issue.

Lots of people dropping dead from heart attacks lately. hhhhhmmmmm

10 Likes

He’s also been juicing for 30+ years. Just saying.

56 Likes

Heart attacks are also super rare in the demographic of old professional wrestlers

46 Likes

With all the chemicals this guy has put in his viens, how can they pin point what caused it?

7 Likes

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. Is there any evidence that the vaccine impacts the heart? It’s not like children’s hearts are irreversibly swelling up.

3 Likes

And if you ain’t down with that, he’s got two words for you…

5 Likes

It’s looking more and more like gear users are gonna have problems from the vaccine.

The vaccine is the safest shit he’s ever injected

22 Likes

I am sure it’s the vax not the decades of steroid abuse and partying he did.

3 Likes

Ok. Well the high red blood cell count, thickened arteries, LVH, heightened blood pressure, etc. from year use definitely put those guys in a higher risk category.

I dunno fellas, pro wrestlers are kinda known for health and longevity, OP is onto something and pretty much makes his case.

OP

7 Likes

Big guys always have heart issues. Your heart doesn’t know the difference between muscle and fat.

That, and roids.

100% of vaccinated Americans will experience heart failure at some point.

Good job, OP.

3 Likes

Couldn’t be the vaccine fauci said they are safe and effective

The first drug of its kind with zero side effects.

1 Like

If I were the OP I wouldn’t do this sort of thing today. I mean — he’s the chief spreader of blatantly stupid misinformation on covid around here, which is saying something, but maybe give it a break until tomorrow.

3 Likes

D-VACCINATION X

5 Likes

I think he is a tee totaler.

Other than juicin it up of course.

2 Likes

I guess you could use this anecdotal example instead of, you know, actual evidence.

Anywhere you have inflammation in your body whether it be the vaccine or covid that is where you’ll get hit the worst.

This is coming from a nurse who has spoken out about this from numerous anecdotal cases on her job.

1 Like