Tristan Yunker

Tristan-

I heard u are fighting in the total fight challenge 155lb tourney on feb 10th in Chicago.

is that still on?

ps. I'm cutting to 155 as we speak.

ya know...im not sure, thats all up to my management.

are you fighting in the tournament?

yep.

:)

awesome...good luck dude.

maybe i'll see you there.

I hope i get the chance to slaughter tristen, and you could train with anyone for 5 more years in jiu jitsu and i'd still tap you out. no you're not dreaming tmfy this is in fact reality. options for the fight
1) i knock you out b/c my standup is wayyyyyyy better than yours see shooto fight for details
2) have fun taking me down, cause we both know that you stand less of a chance of being mangled once it hits the floor , although you'd still get submitted in under a minute once it touches ground, so you can tell your friends :
a.stand up outcome you could say " yeah i got this black eye ,busted lip , and now im cross eyed because of cole miller" or
b. ground outcome b/c i submit you "you heard cole beat me up in a fight, what fight? i dont have a mark on me"

hahaha...goood stuff cole! is there bad blood between you guys?

Well damn...I wasnt going into personal attacks, but i mean, if you wanna go there, i'll go there, and probably make you look stupid in the process.

First off, your shooto fight was against a much smaller wrestler at 143, and not to mention the fact that you lost, so please dont use that as an example. After I get done with you might as well go back down to 45, bc you arent gonna hang w/ the big boys at 55.

Go ahead and talk smack, its not really my style, i'm just gonna point out the facts. And the fact is, I'm a badass (yea...its certified).

didnt say you werent a badass, just not really anything compared to me speaking of smaller weight, didnt you lose to a couple 145ers so i wouldnt be talking about bla bla bla "i never lost at 155" I was pointing out the fight b/c my hands look fairly decent not talking about the fight as a whole, just saying im good enough to knock you out. you're dillusional. after im done with you you might as well go back to beating up a bunch of white belt wrestlers cause you cant hang with anyone w/ blue belt or higher level jiu jitsu, and in a rematch clay would house you

there is no way in hell you would ever KO me. my takedowns are too good, and your defense is too bad. thats all there is too it. I have never once said I was going to beat you in anyway. Do I believe that I will? Of course I do, but thats just my mentality, ask Scott McCorkle and he'll tell you I think I can beat Randy Couture.

P.S.

Tuggle says ur a stupid head, and Roman could kick ur ass!

YUNKER v. COUTURE

SET IT UP.

i love you tristen

hahahaha

TEE HEE

lets cuddle

only if i can be the big spoon.

you're one of the big boys remember so i dont see why not

deal.

I want in on this.

gabe get off this thread beeeeeeeeotch

: )

Fighter2299, yes sir, Cole has confirmed and documented KO power from the standing postion. To believe Cole is only a "ground Guy" is to be mistaken. He continues to work With Howard Davis. His stand up is very good when he utilizes it.
Tim

GO ATT