Trivia time (pic)

this leads me to another question, who got into the ufc cuz he beat up frank dux?

Wasn`t that Kevin Rosier?

i think jimmerson got paid the best appearance fee

1 Like

iirc it was a different fighter

I think heā€™s the only one who claims to have been paid an appearance fee, but then didnā€™t he kind of backtrack or wouldnā€™t answer questions about it after he made the claim?

You nailed it partner.

Art was paid $20,000.He had the choice of $20,000 or a percentage of the company and he chose the cash.

He answered the question on a couple of different interviews.He might have stopped answering the question,but the cat was out of the bag.

Zane Frasier?

2 Likes

yes i believe that is the man

Tesla Tuli (sp?) got paid the mostā€¦ or was it Jimmerson

Jimmerson

Gracie never grabbed a hold or landed a single punch, but that didnā€™t stop Jimmerson from tapping out and heading home to collect his money. Reported as anywhere between $15,000 and $20,000, Jimmerson was the highest paid participant in the tournament besides the eventual winner. And while he didnā€™t depart the cage basked in glory, he told Sherdog that he still believes things could have been different:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/8/18/1625880/ufc-118-preview-art-jimmerson

When broached about how much he was paid for UFC 1, Jimmerson bobs and weaves conversationally. Despite having stated he made $20,000 in previous interviews, nearly half the tournament prize of $50,000, he will offer no further substantiation.

ā€œI canā€™t kiss and tell,ā€ he quips.

And I had to dig deep to find a interview when he said that he was offered a percentage.

Hopefully itā€™s timestamped.

This UFC veteran hasn`t been able to walk a straight line since fighting Hermes Franca.

Who am I talking about?

1 Like

Hint) Although not a big one.

This gentleman also took on the Gracie Challenge.

1 Like

Ministry of Truth FTW!

It was Spencer Fisher.

1 Like

Havenā€™t done one of these yet.

Who is this youngster?

Tank

2 Likes

Nice job it`s Tank Abbott.

One more pic for tonight & thatā€™s it.I`m going NorCal this time.

Who is this?