Trivia time (pic)

Huerta?

2 Likes

Boom; yep.

Ok this question is about Chuck Liddell.

Who knows the story about Chuck Liddell`s mohawk? (and why he got it)

I found out in an interview with him that he was going to a Slayer concert and his buddies all shaved their heads,but Chuck didn`t want to shave all of his head,but he was willing to have a mohawk instead.

And then I found this…

The origin of his mohawk and tattoo on the side of his head: “During my senior year, in 1992, Eric and I were going to see a Slayer concert with a bunch of our roommates. We loved Slayer and wanted to do something crazy and memorable for the concert. Matt pulled out some electric shears and said, ‘Hey, let’s shave our heads.’ …But my senior year I had finally decided (to let my hair) grow out. So shaving my head wasn’t exactly a crazy notion. We started throwing around some ideas; then Matt suggested I get a Mohawk. I thought, cool. That was the extent of the conversation… I figured that it wouldn’t be too long before I had to get a real job and grow it out, so why not enjoy it until I graduated? That was my reasoning when I decided to get my head tattooed as well. I chose the Japanese letters that spelled Koei-Kan, my karate style, which means House of Peace and Prosperity. I wanted the tattoo to be somewhere everyone could see it without me having to take off my shirt, but also in a spot where I could hide it once I started interviewing.”

*Chuck came out to Slayer at UFC 97

Nice memory. So obvious now. Need to lay off the weed.

This big guy ended up shitting on himself during a fight.

Who was it?

sylvia is 1

1 Like

randleman said he shit himself too, said the buffet got many people sick

1 Like

Nice.It`s was Tim against Assuerio Silva.

“sylvia is 1”

Kind of the reason I said big guy.

Which UFC chick shat herself in a fight?

Justine kish

1 Like

Can`t say that I knew that one.

2 chicks 1 octagon, Is what I called it.

2 Likes

Or 2 girls. I forget

Any of you guys seen that fighter that looks like he threw up motor oil?

1 Like

Seen it on here, can’t remember if it was a gif or what thread tho.

1 Like