Trivia time (pic)

remember he blamed energy drinks?
the irony of him going on a rampage while nicknamed rampage, with his picture on the truck… lol
in a later interview he said he was trying to save a friends life, and he successfully saved him

1 Like

I swear I was going to put that in the question,but I changed my mind.I think it was Tito that he said he was trying to save.

Obviously he didn’t make it.

This one will be alot harder.

This fighter kept his word to the WEC to fight on the Ryan Bennett Memorial show instead of an offer he received to fight Bas Rutten for $20,000 in the WFA?

*The fight in the WEC was only gonna pay him a $100.00.

Great question. I was at bas final fight vs warpath. I believe it was at the forum in LA. Was Warpath the replacement or am I walking in the wrong direction? Feel like he was originally going to fight a shamrock. fuzzy memory

1 Like

Yes it was Warpath that eventually took the fight after two opponents dropped out.

He was going to fight Kimo,but Kimo tested positive for steroids.

I`m going to give a big hint right away because this one is tough.

He was a Hammer House fighter.

Wes Sims The Big Show

1 Like

Right on HKP it was Wes Sims.

Less than 48 hours ago, it was still common knowledge that Bas Rutten would be making his return to fighting after a seven-year retirement when he stepped into the WFA cage with UFC and Pride veteran Kimo Leopoldo. Now, with slightly more than 24 hours to go and two opponent changes later, it is still not 100 percent confirmed as to whether or not Rutten will even have anyone to stand across the cage from him at The Forum in Los Angeles tomorrow night.

Following Kimo’s removal from the fight due to a failed drug test, the WFA had turned to Wes “The Project” Sims to step in and take the fight. For his part, Sims wanted to take the fight, but was also torn because of a prior commitment to fight on the WEC’s Hitman tribute show to raise funds for the family of Ryan Bennett, who died in a car accident on May 31st.

According to Sims, a number of fighters have backed out of their commitments to the WEC show, and out of his friendship with Bennett, he was not going to be one of them.

“If Ryan Bennett were here, he’d say ‘Wes, take the fight.’ But he’s not here to say that. That is why I’m fighting [next week] on the WEC show,” said an emotional Sims. “The money will come and go. This is more important than money. In fact, I’m not taking a dime for my fight next week.” Sims also noted that any sponsorship money that he receives for the fight will also be donated to the Bennett family.

It has now been confirmed that Ruben “Warpath” Villareal has accepted an offer from the WFA to fight Rutten tomorrow night, but even that is not a certainty. Yes, he has accepted the fight, but they are still awaiting final medical clearance before he can become Rutten’s official opponent, and the WFA will not announce him as such until he has been cleared.

Obviously, with all of this taking place within 48 to 72 hours of fight time, and with the strenuous guidelines set forth by the California State Athletic Commission, finding a replacement has become a logistical nightmare as much as anything else. With the sand running in the hourglass, it will be revealed in these last few hours whether or not Rutten will indeed finally get to make his much anticipated return to fighting.

1 Like

WHO DAT ?

Before I leave my computer for awhile…I just wanted to add to what I call Wes Sims heroic gesture is that Wes had an interview with Ryan prior to the fight,and Ryan said that it would be funny if Wes ever did a flying drop kick in his life (because Wes was a wrestling fan) and Wes said that he would start out the fight with a flying drop kick & Wes immediately and first thing he did was a flying drop kick.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

1 Like

And this is a good time to repeat that I met Wes a couple of different times & the last time that I met him was at the Palace Fighting Championships in Lemoore.I told him who I was on the UG and he went over to his duffle bag and pulled out a shirt and gave it to me.He just said to tell people on the UG that he was a cool dude.So once again Wes,if you read this,I did what you said & thanks again.

PVT Crowbar

Sims Army

3 Likes

Who Dat ?

Or him ?

is that rich clemente?
i cant remember the asian boys name who cant get no love

No clue.

Second pic has to be Clemente.

Whoa! Somehow the sound disappeared on the Wes Sims video.I hope that you guys got to hear it.I`m lost for words on what happened.

Nam Phan

2 Likes

Butcher Nailed It !

Yes , No Love Clemente