Trivia time (pic)

There`s your answer right there,although Jim only commentated UFC 1.

Way to go kw.

Sob. TNX all good trivia

What fight showed the incredible effect of pulling hair as well as the importance of limiting the amount of tape a fighter is allowed to use on their hands?

Royce vs Kimo?

Hold on I`m trying to remember an event I think with Eric Paulson that had alot of hair pulling.

wcc

also eric later said james waring had hardplaster casts on his fists, said the boxing commisioner knew james and let it go

1 Like

Yeah it was Eric Paulson vs James Warring in World Combat Championships.It took me awhile to answer because I was watching the fight that lasted almost 18:00 minutes.

https://vimeo.com/189351365

oh and wcc had a strikers side of the draw vs a grapplers side
eric wasnt allowed to use subs in t least 1 fight

1 Like

Name the UFC where a kickboxer had been taken down and was being pounded by a grappler but the referee stopped the fight, had the doctor check the bloody striker’s nose, and then re-started them in a standing position which helped the one fighter to escape a bad spot and eventually win a split decision.

Right now Im thinking Maurice Smith Vs Mark Coleman but thats not right.Give me some time.

1 Like

I started cheating and I still can`t get it.

I thought this would be a very easy one. After this fight, the UFC adopted a new rule requiring the referee to restart fighters in the same position they were in before the doctor’s check.

Here’s a hint: the fighter who lost (by split decision) is now a politician and before that was a member of a musical band. I think he actually has a degree in performance art … he was known for his ring entrances.

Fuck I`m having trouble with this one (those are good clues BTW)

Genki Sudo?

2 Likes

Wiki confirmed it ^^^ but I wasn`t even close without the hints and would never had gotten it.

i remember bang ludwig won

He is the only UFC fighter to win a fight in the UFC after being inducted into the Hall of Fame?

Ive posted this before so lets try it again.

*The fighter who`s face is blocked is Marc Laimon.

3 Likes

Chuck Liddel, Fabiano Iha, Fertitta 1, Ricco Rodriguez, Fertitta 2, Tony DeSouza, Mark Limon, Tiki, Tito, Dana, John Lewis

2 Likes

it was Dan Severn