Trolls the new fad of the UG

It's now the cool thing to do, trying to troll.

Serious posts are getting far and far in between.

lol @ new.

Apparently the new fad is making threads about how cool trolling is now.

x-arm is the UFC!

Make like a tree and shut the fuck up.

Train Judo - Make like a tree and shut the fuck up.

All the trolls weighing in on the offense, expected.

Real Name No Gimmicks -  The funniest thing about it is, people like you feed right into it. You would think if you had THAT much of a problem with trolls (slang term meaning anyone who has an opinion that runs contrary to yours) you would let their trolls die and stop them from receiving the attention they so desperately deserve. Instead, you just post and post, bump their threads, etc. You are part of the problem, don't try to act righteous like you are part of the solution. 

Dude, someone with an opinion that runs contrary to mine is hardly a troll. You know and I know what a troll is, sometimes funny, but 90% of the time a waste of a post or thread and looked at as spam.

hmb - lol @ new.

I will clarify my post a bit, trolls are not new, but the "fad" is growing so much that even serious posters are now trying to troll.

Train Judo - Make like a tree and shut the fuck up.

Boondock Saints 2 is coming out soon, if you liked the first one so much to quote the bartender.

you totally busted him on that reference jave.  he'll think twice before fucking with you again.

now shut the fuck up anyways.

He is right, this is a disturbing "new" trend.

Speaking of new things have you seen this awesome new thing called the speak and spell?

triphelin -  He is right, this is a disturbing "new" trend.
Speaking of new things have you seen this awesome new thing called the speak and spell?

What did you do, read 1 post and decide to post without reading the others?

I will clarify my post a bit, trolls are not new, but the "fad" is growing so much that even serious posters are now trying to troll.

"HOPE FEDOR LOSES BADLY!!1!¡!!1¡¡!!! (YES CAPS!!)"

This thread by Kr0ndogg: this is fucking fail, I clicked it and instead of reading a nice troll that made me laugh I was looking for a spam blocker.

Yes, any chance I get to spread the word about the new device called the speak and spell I do.

The following is said in a speak and spell voice....

"SUCK IT JAVE, SUCK IT HARD"

Cool huh?  Get one

Lol what? was that a burn of some sorts?

trolling would be ok if there weren't so many.

Hard to appreciate a good troll without many serious threads

^^ hence the new fad.

plastekt - Troll thread to troll the trolls... and boom goes the dynamite.

Even serious threads about trolling is treated as a troll trolling trolls.

Dig that?

Real Name No Gimmicks -  The funniest thing about it is, people like you feed right into it. You would think if you had THAT much of a problem with trolls (slang term meaning anyone who has an opinion that runs contrary to yours) you would let their trolls die and stop them from receiving the attention they so desperately deserve. Instead, you just post and post, bump their threads, etc. You are part of the problem, don't try to act righteous like you are part of the solution.<!--Session data-->

Well said. Trolls is one of the reasons I dont visit this site as often as I used to. Every other thread is some troll putting a bait out there for the retards to get frustrated at and bump til eternity.