Trouble concentrating when training

I've always had some issue with attention deficit but it's really bad when I'm training or sore. I can do simple tasks but trying to do anything complex or read is really tough. Anyone have any advice?

Give some examples of what you have a hard time doing. Phone Post 3.0

I've always had the same problem. When I would wrestle and trane bjj I would always catch my mind wandering when the coach would be teaching technique. I never got over it totally but would just pretend to pay attention and lo and behold I was really paying attention. Kind of like the "pretend to be the hardest worker in the room" kind of thing.

When I'm lifting now and just had 3 mediocre sets because I'm not focused, my 4th and 5th I get in gear mentally because I know I'm almost done and want to finish strong.

Just try to force yourself to be all there mentally.

sorry I think I wasn't clear.

When my body is sore I can do physical stuff fine.

But when I have to study, watch tutorials on software, do taxes, anything that requires me to sit in front of a computer and do work, I cannot concentrate at all.

If I am only doing really light workouts or in phases where I'm barely exercising, then I am able to concentrate way better. It's like I have to choose to be in shape, or be successful at work but not both.

Adderall

Yea coffee, adderall that shit works

But trying to see if anyone has any alternatives