Troy Mandaloniz Serious Accident

Hey Rampage fits-

Post a graphic image warning. Then hit enter like 75 times before showing that image. I don't want to delete it pro, but you gotta warn people before showing something like that. Please make the edit (or let me know if it's easier for me to delete it and you post it again. Either is totally cool with me.

He doing alright on the cash side? Do we need a GoFundMe or are things under control? Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

Jesus!!! Phone Post 3.0

Dude was all about the action - badass Football player in HS, MMA Fighter who made it to the UFC, Rodeo Clown (not sure if that even pays in Hawaii - he was a volunteer rodeo clown I think), awesome musician...

....wakes up one day essentially a bedridden cripple with two small kids, horrific

downperiscope - Hey Rampage fits-

Post a graphic image warning. Then hit enter like 75 times before showing that image. I don't want to delete it pro, but you gotta warn people before showing something like that. Please make the edit (or let me know if it's easier for me to delete it and you post it again. Either is totally cool with me.

He doing alright on the cash side? Do we need a GoFundMe or are things under control? Phone Post 3.0

My bad....I guess I've been seeing them for a couple months now and am maybe desensitized.

And yes a gofundme link below

www.gofundme.com/ws2q5s

geez that's nasty.

See if I can get him to post here. It's been awhile Phone Post 3.0

Is that an arm or a leg? Im not being sarcastic, after my own accident i dont have a gross reaction to most of these kind of images.

From experience, the greatest strength one can harvest comes from the feeling that no matter what you have people that care are rooting for you. The fear of being cast asside and abandonment can be very powerfull on the consious and subconsious state of mind. Knowing it will be ok no matter what is a powerful source of motivation.

Letibleu - Is that an arm or a leg? Im not being sarcastic, after my own accident i dont have a gross reaction to most of these kind of images.

From experience, the greatest strength one can harvest comes from the feeling that no matter what you have people that care are rooting for you. The fear of being cast asside and abandonment can be very powerfull on the consious and subconsious state of mind. Knowing it will be ok no matter what is a powerful source of motivation.

Arm Phone Post 3.0

Fuck! I love rude boy. Awful to hear this Phone Post 3.0

I just emailed Kirik, Rudeboy is having trouble logging into his account.

Admin, PM me so I can give you RB's email.

Bump this till then Phone Post 3.0

Jesus.... Phone Post 3.0

Damn, that was hard to read. I wish you a healthy recovery Rude Boy.

$60,000 for just the trip to the hospital.

So sorry for him, he must be living a nightmare right now :(

Damn, isn't this his second accident in recent times too? Phone Post 3.0

DP Grand Prix - $60,000 for just the trip to the hospital.

So sorry for him, he must be living a nightmare right now :(
He is but if you follow him on IG, he really is a True Warrior, not too much human beings can push this far. He is immortal in my eyes Phone Post 3.0

What the hell is going on with his arm?!? What a warrior. Phone Post 3.0

Troy is a warrior, one of my heroes, and the 3rd wheel of my 3 man parking lot dance crew lol. i'll pass this thread along to him if he hasn't seen it yet. he has a long way to go but he's doing so much better now! we just need to get a handle on the medical expenses. anything we can raise helps!

SidRival135 -

Troy is a warrior, one of my heroes, and the 3rd wheel of my 3 man parking lot dance crew lol. i'll pass this thread along to him if he hasn't seen it yet. he has a long way to go but he's doing so much better now! we just need to get a handle on the medical expenses. anything we can raise helps!

Just passed it to him last night. Kirik took care of his problem. He'll be here soon, Hawaiian time Brah! ;) Phone Post 3.0

Does losing your sense of smell mean you can't taste either? That would be fucking horrible, my prays go out.

so sad