TRT after 3 months

Thats happened to me, did you put the needle in at one angle and pull out at a different angle? Thats what i did. Itll clear up in a few days

1 Like

Thank you guys. I have a decent amount of muscles on my shoulders. I might have pulled it from a different angle. I dont have stable hands at all

2 Likes

If you have a lady have her do it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t consider myself knowledgeable enough on TRT to make any recommendations.

However, I do receive consultations from some docs to rule out a malignancy in some patients prior to starting TRT. Some studies suggest that TRT may increase the risk of prostate cancer, although this is very debated.

4 Likes

Yeah, thats why I was tested for that Prostate Cancer protein thing. Forgot the name.

Prostate specific antigen PSA

Yeah my dick is thicker, longer, and gets hard whenever a slight breeze passes my trousers. You know how shitty it is to be hard and able to cum multiple times a day? My wife gets pretty annoyed with me since I’m always trying to stick it in. I mean all the time. Anytime we get a few minutes alone I’m groping her and trying to stick my fingers in her.

It’s no fun at all

5 Likes

Big balls is a state of mind…

1 Like

I will say this shit made my skin quality suck. Couple zits here and there is no big deal, but now it looks like I have mild rosacea on my arms or some shit. Hopefully it clears up.

3 Likes

Huh, I’ve never gotten so much as a single blemish in five years. How long have you been on TRT?

1 Like

Almost 4 months. When is your florida trip?

1 Like

I’m flying out Wednesday at 8:00 am.

3 Likes

No wonder you keep up with young ones. TRT. I had a feeling. Lol Getting hit in the head is bad for test.

2 Likes

Sure is, brother.

2 Likes

As gross as this is, but I’m gonna keep it real. My foreskin gets pretty stretched.

Just completed my first month. I feel great. I’m only down a few lb but I haven’t really started working out yet nor have I really gotten strict on my diet. I have a ton of energy, can get through the day without getting bogged down. Never really had an issue with my libido but like others said, have definitely had some enhancement of my you know what.

I am feeling far more motivated, so much so I am going to try getting back into BJJ this weekend. I did go to the gym twice this week, taking it slow, dont want to get hurt or too sore to work out.

This weekend im cleaning out the garage around the punching bag so I can do a few rounds for lunch.

Very optimistic and motivated.

4 Likes

Drink way more water and get lots of sun

2 Likes

I’m actually stopping today. Doesn’t work that well for me all in all.

We do pics around these here parts, friend

1 Like

Rules is rules
Get going

gay stripping GIF

3 Likes

How long have you been on it?