trt chael sacrificed for trt vitor

orcus - "He has just been trying to deflect from Vitor's steroid use for years now..."

I already proved you a liar about that in that other thread.

the thread where you said everyone in mma uses?

UncleChael -
RoysBellyRollzz - Martyr Chael

In Chael we trust Phone Post 3.0

We believe in one Chael, the Father, the Almighty...
. Phone Post 3.0

orcus - "He has just been trying to deflect from Vitor's steroid use for years now..."

I already proved you a liar about that in that other thread.
What other thread and what did you prove?

TRT is 1000% a steroid. You just tried to argue it wasnt. Then defaulted to semantics when called on it.

All you have done is try and justify Vitor and excuse his lies and cheating. Why I am not sure. Phone Post 3.0

fraz1001 - Why bother testing Vitor in February?

He failed the test,gave them some lame ass excuse as to why he was juiced to the gills and all they say is

Good luck vs Weidman????????? Phone Post 3.0
He wasn't juiced to the gills. He was too high yes. But hardly. But rules are rules Phone Post 3.0

"What other thread and what did you prove?"

I proved that I have been for years, like since 2007 at least, that Vitor, along with everyone else, was juicing.

"TRT is 1000% a steroid. "

TRT is a therapy that involves steroids. And Vitor was not busted for roiding, i.e. for having steroids in his blood; and since he was not punished, he was not in fact "busted" at all.

"All you have done is try and justify Vitor and excuse his lies and cheating. "

Merely saying that Vitor is no worse than anyone else, albeit dumber than most.

Also Vitor was busted for being over the normal trt dosage. Its like double cheating. I'm a big Vitor fan but this is a crazy move by a corrupt commission. He should have been punished for trt useage but to be well over that limit makes it a mockery of the Navada commission and Vitors 'i am not a cheat bs line'.

orcus - "What other thread and what did you prove?"

I proved that I have been for years, like since 2007 at least, that Vitor, along with everyone else, was juicing.

TRT is a therapy that involves steroids. And Vitor was not busted for roiding, i.e. for having steroids in his blood; and since he was not punished, he was not in fact "busted" at all.

But he did have steroids in his blood... Jesus christ. He was granted permission to use a certain amount and abused it. Its cheating, no matter how you spin it. I am on TRT fwiw, and I know it was no accident he was at that level, its deliberate use to gain a even bigger advantage he was granted. Jesus Christ.

orcus - "His levels were too high. He had synthetic test in his system exactly as expected for someone on TRT. Nothing else that all the other cheaters use."

He had FAR MORE synthetic testosterone in his system than even the MAXIMUM acceptable blood serum level would allow to pass a drug test EVEN ALLOWING FOR HIS TUE.

Without a TUE his testosterone levels would be below 300ng/dl if he did indeed actually suffer from hypogonadism.
The maximum someone with a TUE can boost there blood serum levels to is just short of 1200ng/dl.

Vitor tested at almost 1500ng/dl - a full 25% higher than even the absolute acceptable maximum level.

That is him consciously taking more testosterone than he was allowed to even with the loophole of a TUE.

So yes. He was "busted". Caught red handed with more synthetic testosterone in his system than he should have (on top of the extra testosterone he was allowed to use as part of his TRT). Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - The only thing Vitor tested positive for the time around was THPC- The Holy Power of Christ. His faith was 3 times the legal limit Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

rockwell - orcus - "His levels were too high. He had synthetic test in his system exactly as expected for someone on TRT. Nothing else that all the other cheaters use."

He had FAR MORE synthetic testosterone in his system than even the MAXIMUM acceptable blood serum level would allow to pass a drug test EVEN ALLOWING FOR HIS TUE.

Without a TUE his testosterone levels would be below 300ng/dl if he did indeed actually suffer from hypogonadism.
The maximum someone with a TUE can boost there blood serum levels to is just short of 1200ng/dl.

Vitor tested at almost 1500ng/dl - a full 25% higher than even the absolute acceptable maximum level.

That is him consciously taking more testosterone than he was allowed to even with the loophole of a TUE.

So yes. He was "busted". Caught red handed with more synthetic testosterone in his system than he should have (on top of the extra testosterone he was allowed to use as part of his TRT). Phone Post 3.0

yup.

and, Vitor or Kizer or someone claimed he kept his level around 600-800...

Dan Henderson is the only guy to fight post TRT and not piss hot that I can think of. DC was just too much, but props to Hendo for respecting the sport. Phone Post 3.0

AgedCaviar - Dan Henderson is the only guy to fight post TRT and not piss hot that I can think of. DC was just too much, but props to Hendo for respecting the sport. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder what would have happened if Dan had been surprise blood-tested. Or even if he were surprise tested right now.

rockwell - orcus - "His levels were too high. He had synthetic test in his system exactly as expected for someone on TRT. Nothing else that all the other cheaters use."

But but but he didn't have a fight scheduled so he wasn't technically "busted". - dorkus

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0

orcus -
AgedCaviar - Dan Henderson is the only guy to fight post TRT and not piss hot that I can think of. DC was just too much, but props to Hendo for respecting the sport. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder what would have happened if Dan had been surprise blood-tested. Or even if he were surprise tested right now.
He'd pass just like all the other drug tests he's taken in his career. Vitor was the one who juiced in their first fight. Phone Post 3.0

TRT Jesus = Chael Sonnen?

Seems to put Vitor in an awkward position

He loves Jesus, but also appreciated TRT. Logic dictated he should love Sonnen, unless its like Starbucks soda, I love Starbucks, and I like soda, but together its bullshit Phone Post 3.0

"But but but he didn't have a fight scheduled so he wasn't technically "busted". - dorkus"

He wasn't busted for roids because he was allowed to have roids.

He wasn't busted because he wasn't punished.

Take your pick.

Caught_clean - 
orcus - "What other thread and what did you prove?"

But he did have steroids in his blood... Jesus christ. He was granted permission to use a certain amount and abused it. Its cheating, no matter how you spin it. I am on TRT fwiw, and I know it was no accident he was at that level, its deliberate use to gain a even bigger advantage he was granted. Jesus Christ.

Was he granted a license?

Can anyone answer, is he clear to fight in Vegas?

Yes, he was granted a license, he will be fighting for the title IN VEGAS in December.

orcus - "But but but he didn't have a fight scheduled so he wasn't technically "busted". - dorkus"

He wasn't busted for roids because he was allowed to have roids.

He wasn't busted because he wasn't punished.

Take your pick.
He wasn't allowed by the NSAC, where he was planning on fighting up until he tested HOT for having steroids in his system.

Remember they had to pull him from the event and shove Machida in his place.

You can continue to argue semantics to be "right" but we all see your tactics and are laughing at you pathetic defense. Phone Post 3.0

orcus - Yes, he was granted a license, he will be fighting for the title IN VEGAS in December.
$$$$$ talks. Phone Post 3.0