TRT questions

I have a few questions as there are different TRT for different situations, such as weight loss, erectile dysfunction, etc.

I want to lose weight and gain muscle and endurance. How much are you guys spending monthly or per shot? What side effects are you having? How long did it take to see improvements?

Did you have your levels checked?  Docs normally prescribe 200ml every 2 weeks or 100 each week.  But have your levels checked by your doc & then go to a urologist or endo if they are very low.  

Lots of side effects & you can fuck your shit up if you don’t know what you’re doing.

william795 -

Did you have your levels checked?  Docs normally prescribe 200ml every 2 weeks or 100 each week.  But have your levels checked by your doc & then go to a urologist or endo if they are very low.  

Lots of side effects & you can fuck your shit up if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Thanks , I’ll look more into that and have levels checked as well

I was going to a dr who was giving me 200ml per week, along with an hcg shot twice a week ...I did notice when working out I was lifting heavy , I wasn’t feeling sleepy during day , and I was sleeping better at night ...plus I did gain muscle , but also fat, but more muscle than fat ...but that could’ve been from not following a strict diet ....I then stopped for a couple of weeks and went with a different dr...he prescribed 200ml every two weeks , and told me to get off hcg ...I can tell a slight difference going down to 200ml every two weeks , I haven’t continued gaining muscle , but it could all be mental ...either way, with doctor #1 I was paying $30 per shot every week plus $100 a month for hcg ....with my new doctor , I pay $30 for 3 month supply of test, plus they administer the shot and charge my insurance ...so I only pay $30 every 3 months 

2 Likes
dios -

I was going to a dr who was giving me 200ml per week, along with an hcg shot twice a week ...I did notice when working out I was lifting heavy , I wasn’t feeling sleepy during day , and I was sleeping better at night ...plus I did gain muscle , but also fat, but more muscle than fat ...but that could’ve been from not following a strict diet ....I then stopped for a couple of weeks and went with a different dr...he prescribed 200ml every two weeks , and told me to get off hcg ...I can tell a slight difference going down to 200ml every two weeks , I haven’t continued gaining muscle , but it could all be mental ...either way, with doctor #1 I was paying $30 per shot every week plus $100 a month for hcg ....with my new doctor , I pay $30 for 3 month supply of test, plus they administer the shot and charge my insurance ...so I only pay $30 every 3 months 

Your insurance covered some? Hmm, gonna check it out. How was your Cholesterol and BP?

It's pretty crazy that you guys are letting your doctor shoot you up with testosterone without doing any of your own research.

I bet if you either of you guys who claimed you are prescribed "200ml" of testerone a week had even searched google 1 time and even spent more than 30 minutes reading about testoerone dosing you wouldn't have said you were prescribed "200ml" of testosterone.

Do some research before you take a medication that you will likely be taking for the rest of your life.

3 Likes

I spend about 8-9K per year.

Anyone getting shots every 2 weeks are doing it completely wrong 

Indianapolis has a 3 or 4 low T clinics. I don’t know where you live but I would think that most good size cities would also have a few clinics.

200ml!?!?!? WTF??

200mg/ml

half per week or all every 2 weeks.

You know wtf I was meaning.

That is the normal prescription at most places.

Whatever happened to Eggbert?

1 Like
william795 -

200mg/ml

200mg/ml is not a dosage, it's a concentration. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Are you really putting this stuff in your body without even spending any time researching it? 

Jesus. i spend $55 every 8 weeks for a 10 ml bottle at Costco. How the fuck are you guys spending so much for something thats so cheap??

Jayn200 -
william795 -

200mg/ml

200mg/ml is not a dosage, it's a concentration. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Are you really putting this stuff in your body without even spending any time researching it? 

Mother fucker...  either 1ml every 2 weeks or .5ml every week.  Wtf is wrong with your holier than thou ass?

1 Like
Jayn200 -
william795 -

200mg/ml

If the the vial is 1ml & 200mg/ml how is half per week or all every 2 not a dosage?  I bet everyone you know can’t stand you.

Wow, we're being very precise here. I understood what he meant, Jesus, chill out. 

My Rx Cyp is 200mg/ml. I do 1/4 ml (50mg) 3x / week. I feel best doing 3 shots a week. I think 2 is the minimum anyone should do. Once every two weeks is insane and stupid. 

About 2 weeks ago I also added in 100mg of NPP split into my three shots, mostly for joint relief, and so far I'm pretty happy with that combo. I also take 500u of HCG twice a week...some people don't like it, but I like the HCG a lot. Sucks that compounding pharmacies had to stop making it. I have enough to get into the fall, then I'm going to have to figure something out. 

Sunday / Tuesday / Thursday- Test and NPP   Friday and Saturday - HCG

on the 150mg/wk of test I don't need an AI, and my estrogen is still on the lower end of normal. I'm, pretty lean and don't aromatize much.The entire reason I got put on TRT is becasue as 100% natural I had undectible levels of estrogen, and pretty low T; their main concern was my estrogen though. I feel WAAAAY better, and I respond pretty well to test. Just 150mg/week puts me around 1100-1200... bloods are all perfect now.  

william795 -
Jayn200 -
william795 -

200mg/ml

If the the vial is 1ml & 200mg/ml how is half per week or all every 2 not a dosage?  I bet everyone you know can’t stand you.

I’m gonna agree with Big Will on this one. Pretty sure everybody in here knew what the fuck he meant after he clarified. Check yourself Jane. 

1 Like
TurboLSCoupe -

Jesus. i spend $55 every 8 weeks for a 10 ml bottle at Costco. How the fuck are you guys spending so much for something thats so cheap??

I think your buying supplements 

1 Like

I started 4 weeks ago.  Dr put me on 200 mg/ml a week and gave me anastrazol.  So far no side effects and starting to feel much better.  I only take about 1/4 of the anastrazol he prescribed because when I started it I felt kind of “bleh” for a few days.  So the next week dropped the dosage way down and I’m all good.

They ship everything to me and I do my own injections.  

it’s not going to just burn fat or anything.  You’ll just feel like the younger version of yourself that had the energy to hit the gym after working all day.