TRT Vitor beats Pre USADA Wiedman

Would've loved to see this fight

Bellator should book Wand vs Vitor both roided

I agree.

It's funny how TRT Vitor was such a thing. He was a different man. 

WhereIsGoranReljic -

yea its disgusting how different the two are. Its emberassing how different they are. 

viTRTor beats any current 185er 8/10 times.

Acidic -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

yea its disgusting how different the two are. Its emberassing how different they are. 

At the time it was pretty damn entertaining.  The UFC or AC should be ashamed for letting that slide . 

It was like a Super Saiyan version of Vitor .

Word

Just shows you that shit works....and he was on a lot more shit than your typical dadbod who lost his libido over the years.

What a dumb thread. You mean a guy who is juiced to the gills will beat a guy who isn't juiced to the gills? Shocking

ShanTheMan - Just shows you that shit works....and he was on a lot more shit than your typical dadbod who lost his libido over the years.
Like what ?

Shit man, I think you're right. 

Vitor is the reason I fucking want TRT to be legal. He was such a beast back then. TRT keeps fighters going longer and better. I don't see the downside. The people who were crying about TRT really sounded like stupid bitches tbh lol and that's many of you posters 

Picture Anderson Silva on TRT. He'd still be a beast today 

Moronic discussion. I'm so sick of hearing how TRT Vitor would beat X,Y and Z. It's like saying "this professional gamer with cheat codes could bea this other professional gamer without them." 

How would TRT Vitor do against TRT Weidmann? Weidmann would drop him on his neck. 

Vegito Blue -

Picture Anderson Silva on TRT. He'd still be a beast today 

Hell yea he would! Just look at what he did to Diaz while all jazzed up on dick pills.

Pre TRT Vitor vs Pre USADA Weidman would have been a great fight. 

triforce -

Moronic discussion. I'm so sick of hearing how TRT Vitor would beat X,Y and Z. It's like saying "this professional gamer with cheat codes could bea this other professional gamer without them." 

How would TRT Vitor do against TRT Weidmann? Weidmann would drop him on his neck. 

Or TRTitor would show him how to throw a spinning kick....

fuck the cheater Weidman

Fuck I miss TRT Vigor, Uberreem, PRIDE Wand, Grand Prix Cro Cop, amd Slampage.

I iwsh that these were both unlockable characters in the UFC video games.