TRT Vitor is coming back..

Look at this pic of Vitor at an anti ageing clinic straight after his retirement from the UFC! 

This gets me excited that they’re going to fill him with every hormone under the sun. 

TRT Vitor to grow traps from his ears and take names in Rizin before riding off into the sunset? 

holy shit, what will become of him. 

In for Benjamin Button Vitor

Future Rizin middle weight champ!!

Ben Gardners boat - 

Look at this pic of Vitor at an anti ageing clinic straight after his retirement from the UFC! 

This gets me excited that they’re going to fill him with every hormone under the sun. 

TRT Vitor to grow traps from his ears and take names in Rizin before riding off into the sunset? 

So you’re excited that a fighter who never lived up to his potential needs steroids to be competitive!?

Some people just have low standards I guess…

amadeus -
Ben Gardners boat - 

So you’re excited that a fighter who never lived up to his potential needs steroids to be competitive!?

Chill out mate were excited to see a legend of the sport juice the fuck up and join other juiced up fighters and throw down. What’s not to love, good on Vitor I bet he feels like absolute shit. He’s earned it.

Now we’re talking!

Yes!!!! 

tommyNOfilter - 
amadeus -
Ben Gardners boat - 

TRT =/= Steroids

Are you stupid? TRT is using a non-natural testosterone alternative. It may not be Anavar, but yes it is a steroid.

And the reason TRT was banned in the first place was because of guys like Vitor, and mainly because of Vitor, using such high doses that it was above any conceivable natural testosterone production. So even if it wasn’t steroids he was using it as such.

I saw him in LA a decade ago and he looked like a pro bodybuilder.

Now that he's not competing I think it's a good thing for him if he is getting on REASONABLE therapeutic doses of test and maybe HGH. After all the years of being on gear he was probably training and competing in high level MMA with the test of an 80 year old man. 

Good for him. He was producing zero without it. His fault, but he def needs it

Lol vitor makes zero attempts to hide his visits to the Lazarus pit.

cant wait

stringtheory -
amadeus -
Ben Gardners boat - 

Chill out mate were excited to see a legend of the sport juice the fuck up and join other juiced up fighters and throw down. What’s not to love, good on Vitor I bet he feels like absolute shit. He’s earned it.

Yep, his career post TRT ban must have been a rough ride.

amadeus - 
Ben Gardners boat - 

Yes Yes Yes

So the world’s most dangerous MMA fighter will be a retired MMA fighter?

If he was planning to get big and fight more he wouldn't be at an anti aging clinic with his wife there, getting small measured amounts of testosterone and publicizing it. Hed be getting a mix of different things from a black market source and getting to work under a shroud of secrecy.  This is more along the lines of getting his testosterone levels back up in order to enjoy living as a civilian.

amadeus - 
Ben Gardners boat - 

I believe that Vitor absolutely DID live up to his potential. That was the best we were ever going to get from him.