TRU MMA SHOW EP 1: Backstage SF, MMA Awards...

1 man, 1 camera, 1 microphone. I love covering mma, so i put together this little web show about my last 10 days. I was in north dakota, st louis and vegas for mma events and the mma awards. I put this together for the first time and learned a ton, so I can make it a million times better the next effort. Hope you guys enjoy it. 

any suggestions...like fix audio and lighting during mma awards sgement

lol @ Jerry Rice fixing your bow tie

any feedback?

smoogy -  lol @ Jerry Rice fixing your bow tie

that was the highlight of the night.  along with all the free drinks people bought me when they felt bad i lost the award.

TTTru

ADAMantium - TTTru

ADAMantium - TTTru

iamjohnny - 
ADAMantium - TTTru

Tru - 
iamjohnny - 
ADAMantium - TTTru

Stunt I'm interested in Tru doing would be to go through a weight cut with a fighter. Cut as much weight as the fighter is doing, so if he's doing 11lbs Tru does 11lbs. Follows the methods of cut the fighter does, makes weight, then has a post cut meal.

It'll be entertaining(hilarious) and lets fans get an idea what the fighters put themselves through before a fight.

that was sweet tru, keep up the hard work, its definitely paying off with that award nomination, thats a serious accomplishment.

cant wait for some new shows.

LetsTalkItOut - Stunt I'm interested in Tru doing would be to go through a weight cut with a fighter. Cut as much weight as the fighter is doing, so if he's doing 11lbs Tru does 11lbs. Follows the methods of cut the fighter does, makes weight, then has a post cut meal.

It'll be entertaining(hilarious) and lets fans get an idea what the fighters put themselves through before a fight.

i filmed a weight cut, but never participated.  You ask....and you shall get my friend......im going to do it

I'm adding my own stipulation for you Tru, fair enough? You have to cut with either Forrest or Rumble Johnson ;)

ttt

Kalin Johnston - I'm adding my own stipulation for you Tru, fair enough? You have to cut with either Forrest or Rumble Johnson ;)

lol, he said 11 pounds, not 40lbs

michaelkaras - that was sweet tru, keep up the hard work, its definitely paying off with that award nomination, thats a serious accomplishment.

cant wait for some new shows.

thanks a lot for the support

as for people thinking my life has changed since the award nomination....my own editor spelled my name wrong in the credits lol

Lol awesome video, keep up the good work. Phone Post

Jamie_B -  Lol awesome video, keep up the good work. Phone Post

thanks man, appreicate the support