TRU MMA SHOW EP 1: Backstage SF, MMA Awards...

ttt

a video where you don't get choked out, beat up or knocked out?

WHASSUPWITDAT!

It would be awesome TRU, if you focused on POST CUT rituats with some fighters.

What they drink, what they eat, what are their favorite meals? etc.

BzGrappla - It would be awesome TRU, if you focused on POST CUT rituats with some fighters.

What they drink, what they eat, what are their favorite meals? etc.

great ideas..thanks!!!

great night of fights tonight

ttt

im starting to feel like dan the wolfman only person ttt my own thread

ps love u wolfman

ttt

Good stuff, Id also like to see weight cutting and diet spots. Even little things like fighters favorite music etc.

jct71 - Good stuff, Id also like to see weight cutting and diet spots. Even little things like fighters favorite music etc.

thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it.  seems like the weight cut is a popular choice.  i like these things you mention because it gives the fan a way to relate to the fighter.  A way to humanize them or gain an invested interest in the fighter.  

sweet mother of moses Tru, who is this chick?

hot daymmmm! we need names, photos! you are going to have to make a return trip to Beatdown 8 in North Dakota and get more in depth interview with this hottie.

Good idea about the weight cutting piece.

Also, more Cyborg please Tru. Those ones have been your best vids so far. You two have great chemistry.

lookoutawhale - sweet mother of moses Tru, who is this chick?

hot daymmmm! we need names, photos! you are going to have to make a return trip to Beatdown 8 in North Dakota and get more in depth interview with this hottie.

lol..i have no idea..the ring girls were quality for the situation.  we were literally in the middle of fucking nowhere in north dakota..freezing snow on an indian reservation.  the town "used" to have a movie theatre..so it's small.  the one on the far right (blonde hair) asked me to sit on lap :)

Nice video!

Chael HalfTheBallsTwiceTheMan - You got lucky then, it appears she was the one least likely to have a coughing fit and hock up half a lung on you. And to die at a premature age of lung cancer, should things have worked out between you.

lol..actually, all three were either under the table or behind the stage smoking cigs all night

Chael HalfTheBallsTwiceTheMan - Really is an odd trend with hot chicks. A much higher percentage of hot chicks smoke, then average and ugly girls. It makes no sense. Their entire life is spent on trying to be more attractive superficially. Their life revolves around makeup, hair, clothes, plastic surgery, anything to make them more attractive. And then they do something disgusting, that is extremely unattractive, and is going to make them smell, give them bad breath, turn their teeth yellow, and cause their face to age prematurely. Oh, and kill them. It's like they're trying to undermine their entire existence..

"dan henderson was looking to rebound after a couple losses"

what couple losses are you talking about? he had one loss and three wins before that.

"babalu was riding a short win streak"

he had one win. that is not a streak.

asbury - "dan henderson was looking to rebound after a couple losses"

what couple losses are you talking about? he had one loss and three wins before that.

"babalu was riding a short win streak"

he had one win. that is not a streak.

i forgot about the decision victories over franklin and paul harris, before that hendo lost two in a row, and his previous fight was a lackluster lost to shields.

before hendo, babalu had won 6 of his last 7 fights with exception of geagrd. 

thanks for pointing this out though.  i'll do a better job fact checking and researching in the future.  thanks for input