Truck got broken into lastnight

In my driveway. All that was taken was a couple dollars I had in the center console. But I left my wallet in there. They went through it but left it and nothing is missing, so I'm very lucky. Everything was pulled out of the glove box and consoles and scattered everywhere. I just feel violated. Could've been a lot worse though. They didn't bother with the touch screen stereo or lock nut for my rims. That would've really got to me. Phone Post 3.0

Kids Phone Post

Put an alarm on your truck with a pager but don't install the siren in the truck.  They won't know that they tripped an alarm and will continue with the break in.  All the while you can catch them and curb stomp them American History X style.

Damn man sorry to hear that. I had my house broken into a few years ago, I can't stand a thief and it sucks people will stoop to those levels. Hope whoever broke into your truck gets caught. Phone Post 3.0

happened to me, my gf and a few of my neighbors last year.
some stuff was stolen from all of us.

I didn't touch my car, called police.
They arrived, said they got calls from a lot of people on the street. I said, well sir, I haven't touched my truck so lets go ahead and get some fingerprints from it, OK.

he said, "No, we don't do that" I got pissed, WTF? and all that. all he could say was sorry man, we probably wouldn't find any prints anyway. I said, hey, so if its a random crack head, he'll probably never come back but what if it's some neighborhood punk? this could easily happen again. I argued, he got in his car and left. I saw him later on the side of the road with a radar gun.

fucking cocksuckers, all police.

jake11 - happened to me, my gf and a few of my neighbors last year.

They arrived, said they got calls from a lot of people on the street. I said, well sir, I haven't touched my truck so lets go ahead and get some fingerprints from it, OK.

he said, "No, we don't do that" I got pissed, WTF? and all that. all he could say was sorry man, we probably wouldn't find any prints anyway. I said, hey, so if its a random crack head, he'll probably never come back but what if it's some neighborhood punk? this could easily happen again. I argued, he got in his car and left. I saw him later on the side of the road with a radar gun.

Lol you been watching too much csi. If they ran prints on every bne they'd be. Backlogged for years. Phone Post

im_MLT - 

Lol you been watching too much csi. If they ran prints on every bne they'd be. Backlogged for years. Phone Post

so its better to go write speeding tickets than to try to figure out who B&E'd a bunch of residents in the town they are supposed to protect???

you must be a cop

jake11 -
im_MLT - 

so its better to go write speeding tickets than to try to figure out who B&E'd a bunch of residents in the town they are supposed to protect???

you must be a cop
Easy Rod Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce -
jake11 -
im_MLT - 

you must be a cop
Easy Rod Phone Post 3.0
I'll believe that when my shit turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbet! Phone Post 3.0

jake11 - happened to me, my gf and a few of my neighbors last year.

Got any leads?

Till spin Phone Post

I just leave my cars unlocked now with nothing in them. They get rifled every few months, but no smashing as of yet.

I just leave my cars unlocked now with nothing in them. They get rifled every few months, but no smashing as of yet.

edit: whopps wrong thread

News flash. The police don't care about you or your problems. Phone Post 3.0

jake11 -
im_MLT - 

you must be a cop
You gotta remember its much easier to collect revenue from speeding tickets than maybe catching a crack head.

In my hometown, feel free to rob cars or assault people near campus. But don't you dare drink underage or park 11 minutes when you have only paid for 10. Phone Post 3.0

jake11 - happened to me, my gf and a few of my neighbors last year.

I'm surprised the Police even came out to your house. I had my car broken in three times, each time the police told me to report it on their website.

Zombies. Phone Post

Found a cigarette butt on the driveway beside my truck. Should contain fingerprints and DNA. I'm gonna keep my eye on the neighbourhood at night for the next little while. I own a gun but I've never shot it before. Phone Post 3.0