Truck just drove through a couple protesters

Expect the media spin tomorrow I guess. I think it's in LA. I saw it from the helicopter view. They were all attacking the truck and smashing it's windshield. Truck gunned it and took a couple protesters with it. 

https://youtu.be/24hnrUM_Cco

Edit for video. This is just after they were beating on the truck. 

2 Likes

The news channel that was showing it just edited their feed to not show them attacking the truck when you go back and watch the video. That's sketchy 

1 Like

Hopefully he took lots of them out. 

In for awesome footage! LOL at those rats still not getting it through their skulls that they're going to get runover. Absolutely retarded.

1 Like

I think he got 2 of them. They are screaming about how some Nazi ran them over even though they were attacking them 

1 Like

In for the lols 

1 Like

Hopefully this catches on enough that people decide to stop standing in front of cars. 

2 Likes

Lol Awesome

1 Like

Don't tease us

1 Like

It's real sketchy that they edited the video to right before the people start attacking the truck. Makes me think there will be a spin put on this. 

1 Like

One person was taken to the hospital. I can't tell if he ran over her after he hit her but he didn't come to a complete stop so there's a good chance he did. 

MojoSoDope -

It's real sketchy that they edited the video to right before the people start attacking the truck. Makes me think there will be a spin put on this. 

Boogaloo boys in hawaain shirts with a premeditated hit and run hate attack  

-cnn

MojoSoDope -

Expect the media spin tomorrow I guess. I think it's in LA. I saw it from the helicopter view. They were all attacking the truck and smashing it's windshield. Truck gunned it and took a couple protesters with it. 

How Do spin 20k tons vs humans?

Awesome!

MPA -
MojoSoDope -

20k tons? That's how much you think a vehicle weighs

1 Like
MPA -
MojoSoDope -

Trollin!

MojoSoDope - 

Its part of the Antifa playbook where selected “press” selectively edit video to never show protesters in a negative light.

MPA -
MojoSoDope -

40,000,000 lb truck. Must be from texas!

2 Likes
MPA -
MojoSoDope -

Be going fast enough and hit them all with one side,don't counter steer. 

effinggoof -
MojoSoDope - 

Its part of the Antifa playbook where selected “press” selectively edit video to never show protesters in a negative light.

https://youtu.be/xiYZ__Ww02c

1 Like