Trudeau Sets World Record In Avoiding Questions

I only got through 13 minutes to see if he would answer the question. Would love to be the PM if you can do this shit all the time or one of the hecklers..

Trump is considering cancelling press briefings. Record will be his.

StankieEdgar - Trump is considering cancelling press briefings. Record will be his.

Hello Hillary!

Jesus christ what an idiot he is.

But have you heard the expression "priming the pump?"

Wow.

Is that typical for Canada?

billyball2 - Wow.

Is that typical for Canada?

The heckling? Of course - never what a Canadian hockey team play in the NHL?

We elected a drama teacher.

Americans might have literally Hitler, but we LITERALLY elected a drama teacher...LITERALLY.

Is that worse than hiding in the bushes to avoid the questions entirely?

I don't know what the background on this is but why is he intentionally not answering the question? 

Eric holder is pretty good at it

Yeah, but all of his 'answers' come with a smile.

She looks TOTALLY different than she did back on Murphy Brown

StankieEdgar - Trump is considering cancelling press briefings. Record will be his.

If I was him I'd do something similar. The media isn't helping to solve anything. They're too concerned with stirring up shit to create ratings for me to take anything they do seriously. I'd lock them all out. And I think trump is a dildo, but they're not much better 

LiveWire -

I don't know what the background on this is but why is he intentionally not answering the question? 

I believe he is currently being investigated for something spending-wise (I am pretty sure its not something criminal but maybe ethical) so he is pleading the 5th somewhat.

THis clown lied about his war record recently.

Justin is such a lightweight

This is no surprise. Did y'all see Holder, Lynch, and Hilary on the stand? This is the lefts official response to criticism. Ignore and carry on.

you sons-o-bitches are missing the fact that he's got the best hair.. that's what makes a leader these days.

Wow, he comes across so arrogant!