Trudeau to ban the SKS

So a couple psychos shot a few people with an SKS (in murders they literally could have used just about any style of gun) but now the pandering cunt is putting them on the chopping block. Fuck this piece of shit for targeting legal gun owners to deflect from the embarrassments he has suffered in the past few weeks.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/trudeau-wants-to-ban-the-same-kind-of-gun-used-by-two-bc-teens-in-murders/ar-AAI4SNR?ocid=ientp

3 Likes

The SKS is a piece of shit anyway. Literally good for nothing but hunting people.

Wanna make a Deer's death long and agonizing? Shoot it with that underpowered POS.

I miss the days when the NDP was the ultra-left wing party and not the Liberals.  Canada lacks a good, slightly left of centre, party.  A pity because that should be the strength of a multiparty system.

greasegun -

The SKS is a piece of shit anyway. Literally good for nothing but hunting people.

Wanna make a Deer's death long and agonizing? Shoot it with that underpowered POS.

Who said anything about deer? They're fun to shoot targets with, but that's neither here nor there. As a law abiding gun owner I shouldnt have to explain myself to anyone. Politics is problem solving for retards, and Trudeau is their king.

2 Likes

Yet another reason to not like Canada...

1 Like

We have to vote this asshole out in 3 weeks.  Do what you can everyone.  Think smart and vote stragically if you have to. 

7 Likes
Curtis_E_Bare -

I miss the days when the NDP was the ultra-left wing party and not the Liberals.  Canada lacks a good, slightly left of centre, party.  A pity because that should be the strength of a multiparty system.

Eh?

The "Conservative Party" is well left of centre. They're just the least left of the choices.

The political spectrum has moved so far left most people don't even know what 'left' and 'right' mean.

1 Like
Curtis_E_Bare -

Considering it has no right wing party. The conservatives are your closest bet.

1 Like
Oklahoma44 -
greasegun -

Demonstrably false. 7.62x39 is equivalent to a 30-30 Winchester, which is a fanastic brush/deer gun.

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/blog/hunting_762x39/

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/25/exploring-untapped-potential-7-62x39-around-hunting-caliber/

Regardless, guns aren't just for deer hunting as leftard Fudds like to pontificate. 

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I fuckin OWN ONE. Nobody that knows guns would use it for Hunting Deer, not here in Idaho anyway.

greasegun -

That's just wrong. Great bush gun. Cheap, reliable and easy to maintain. Maybe if you're a crap shot it'll make said deer's death long and agonizing. You'd do that with any rifle if you're a crap shot. 

3 Likes
greasegun - 

lmao! I've never heard any call that round underpowered. 7.62x39 is a fine round for deer out to 150 yards, easily.

greasegun -

Oh in that case it's fine for the government to confiscate legally obtained property from law abiding citizens in a bid to sweep the idiocy of a politician under the rug.

Good luck getting those turned in.

I dont know anyone in Canada who owns one...I know I dont.

greasegun -
Oklahoma44 -
greasegun -

Demonstrably false. 7.62x39 is equivalent to a 30-30 Winchester, which is a fanastic brush/deer gun.

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/blog/hunting_762x39/

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/25/exploring-untapped-potential-7-62x39-around-hunting-caliber/

Regardless, guns aren't just for deer hunting as leftard Fudds like to pontificate. 

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I fuckin OWN ONE. Nobody that knows guns would use it for Hunting Deer, not here in Idaho anyway.

I know plenty of people that hunt deer with 7.62, are you sure it's not you that doesn't know what you're talking about?

1 Like
RhinoHog -

I had one but lost it in a canoeing accident. 

1 Like

The gesture is symbolic, and designed to garner anti-gun sympathy votes during an election campaign. The recent BC/Yukon murders were committed with an SKS that was purchased legally from a Cabelas store on Vancouver island the day the two murderers embarked on their trip.   That's why the gun is being singled out.

While it is true that an SKS could be viewed as a cheap option as a hunting rifle, you'll find that most hunters will pick other, more dedicated and specialized options (that aren't semi-automatic).  

King Trav -
RhinoHog -

Sold mine to Mike. Years ago.

1 Like

I remember watching an interview on one of the late night shows and Mike Myers was on.... hes canadian and refered to Trudeau as "a god among men" and said it like a little school girl. It was cringy.

King Trav - 
RhinoHog -

You need to be careful around canoes. I've lost several high powered rifles in canoeing accidents. Canoes especially love semi autos that have 30 rd mags.