Trudeau workin on lowering legal age of butt secks

Lol this guy

I'm shocked to find out he's a filthy pervert

I don't see why anal sex should have a different consent age compared to vaginal or oral sex.

The fact that currently it is different ages, doesn't make much logical sense, right?

OP and Basz, it seems like you are both against this change. Care to explain that rationally?

jqvwxyz - I don't see why anal sex should have a different consent age compared to vaginal or oral sex.

The fact that currently it is different ages, doesn't make much logical sense, right?

OP and Basz, it seems like you are both against this change. Care to explain that rationally?

I'm not against it and I know why he's doing it but it doesn't make it any less funny. He's in the middle of an election, last year it was legalizing weed and now it's this. I'm pretty sure there's more pressing matters here lol

1 Like

That's in the same category as "don't hang your wash on Thursday" laws. Nobody cares.

See the source image

I really like this one! 

1 Like

Cool. So now homosexual predators can more easily (and legally) prey on confused teenage boys. 

1 Like
Altofsky - 

That's in the same category as "don't hang your wash on Thursday" laws. Nobody cares.

I'll hang my laundry any got d@mn day I want!

He has been working on it for some time now.

He needs to fuckin go.

priorities

jesus what a mess

lol

Everyone who post in this thread is can Canadian butt buster

jqvwxyz - I don't see why anal sex should have a different consent age compared to vaginal or oral sex.

prolapse.

kinson -

Everyone who post in this thread is can Canadian butt buster

ouch. we talking 12oz or tallboys?

legalize pedophilia?

PaynanDiaz -
jqvwxyz - I don't see why anal sex should have a different consent age compared to vaginal or oral sex.

I'm not against it and I know why he's doing it but it doesn't make it any less funny. He's in the middle of an election, last year it was legalizing weed and now it's this. I'm pretty sure there's more pressing matters here lol

Don't be such a dumb American. 

Its not like that is his entire campaign slogan. 

Its one of many. 

heres an idea people can get behind

So weird

1 Like