Trudeau… wtf

Jews supporting swastikas!

Bunnies supporting wolves!

6 Likes

Leftists don’t use language to communicate ideas, but to control and manipulate.

This is how you get articles labelling people as antisemitic jews and black white supremacists, or saying that the word “freedom” is linked to far right extremism.

13 Likes

But don’t you fucking dare misgender or dead name someone. Which are actually crimes in Kanadia.

4 Likes

The Globe and Mail had an article here about how the truckers have “weaponized freedom”

Liberals are fucking idiots

7 Likes

I heard a talk radio host discuss the truckers “misappropriating the Canadian flag”.

He went on to explain that if you put a flag on your pickup and support the truckers that you aren’t actually a patriot.

GOD KEEP OUR LAND, GLORIOUS AND FREE!

5 Likes

And he keeps getting re-elected.

2 Likes

Swastica to Jewish people is like an N word for black people.

That Melissa Lantsman should have attacked him and threw punches from the guard position in the best traditions of the BLM.

3 Likes

He had 30% of the vote here. Ontario and K-bec fuck the rest of the country

3 Likes

1 Like

Wheres clayton bigsby?

Joos wont give a fuck it he goes after the opposing party.

Joos are opportunists. These comments wont even get them out of bed in the morning to be outraged.

2 Likes

Melissa Lantsman will be labeled as the Jewish face of Naziism.

3 Likes

Correction…Toronto and the GTA fucks the country, I really think that Toronto has too many damn seats and it should be brought down, less MP’s each covering a larger area. There will still be many liberal seats but at least it gives the rest of the country (and rural Ontario) a chance to decide who our supreme leader will be

2 Likes

as a torontonian I agree

Lol, that is a ridiculous voting system. God speed, my fren.

1 Like