Trudeauisms - "Everybody is born a scientist"..

And to think I wasted all those years in university taking Engineering (Science based).. I think if said everyone is born curious the speach would have made alot more sense..

http://ctv.news/6zxJhwY

From the video: 

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, in conversation with Bill Nye the Science Guy Tuesday, stated that everyone is born a scientist. “‘If I make this noise, wow, I get milk,’” Trudeau explained.

Prime Minister Trudeau's conversation with Bill Nye

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, in conversation with Bill Nye the Science Guy Tuesday, stated that everyone is born a scientist. “‘If I make this noise, wow, I get milk,’” Trudeau explained. Watch the full discussion here: http://ctv.news/6zxJhwY

Posted by CTV News on Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Justin must have watched a ton of TPB's growing up

Trudeau and Bill Nye in a room together discussing science.

...you gotta be f*cking kidding me...

Dougie - 

Bill Nye will walk out with a lower IQ

Ramon Maroni - 
Dougie - 

Bill Nye will walk out with a lower IQ

Truth.

Graduate1 -

And to think I wasted all those years in university taking Engineering (Science based).. I think if said everyone is born curious the speach would have made alot more sense..

From the video: 

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, in conversation with Bill Nye the Science Guy Tuesday, stated that everyone is born a scientist. “‘If I make this noise, wow, I get milk,’” Trudeau explained.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, in conversation with Bill Nye the Science Guy Tuesday, stated that everyone is born a scientist. “‘If I make this noise, wow, I get milk,’” Trudeau explained. Watch the full discussion here: http://ctv.news/6zxJhwY

It’s actually a Carl Sagan quote.

Someone compared him to will smith’s kid the other day. So much truth. 

dhughes - 

Meh...I can't stand the guy but I don't think there was anything wrong with the idea he was attempting to convey.  Basically is just saying children are naturally curious.  

That said, I was born a doctor.  Now unzip.

Not sure if you read what I posted but I did say the same thing (ie. he should have used curious rather then scientists)

King Trav - 

So much truth...

King Trav - 

omg this is perfect

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
King Trav - 

omg this is perfect

It would be as if Jayden Smith and Zoolander had a child.

Death Star -
Graduate1 -

From the video: 

It’s actually a Carl Sagan quote.

This. Only Carl Sagan sounded smart

Dougie -
King Trav - 

So much truth...

Truth Bomb GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I have heard of the quote before but did not know Carl Sagan originally said it. Here is JT unscripted..

Fox News Watters World on Trudeau

We are starting to be laughing stock of the world because of Trudeau. And Watters is right, it is like dumb and dumber all tightly wrapped together into one.

Posted by Old Stock Canadian on Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Graduate1 -
dhughes - 

Meh...I can't stand the guy but I don't think there was anything wrong with the idea he was attempting to convey.  Basically is just saying children are naturally curious.  

Not sure if you read what I posted but I did say the same thing (ie. he should have used curious rather then scientists)

We read it but you sound like you’re just trying to jump on the anti-Trudeau circle jerk by knitpicking. 

Holmes0 -
Graduate1 -
dhughes - 

We read it but you sound like you’re just trying to jump on the anti-Trudeau circle jerk by knitpicking. 

This. 

Why was a thread made of this? That crazy Canuck may be a freak show, but what he said was truth.

Posting about it like its a bad thing is just trying to join the anti-Trudeau team

Between the town hall bs, peoplekind, India wardropes etc, I'm thinking justin is acting the idiot (Drama) to divert attention from his real crimminality.

Let's remember. Open boarders for all terrorists. Selfies. Islamophobia. LBQTRSVP. Soros money. Clinton Foundation ties. Uranium.

Please add

Loved the Bill Nye multiple genders rap skit.

It's great seeing good science being explained in a fun way!

Funny enough, I agree with his general principle, but then he totally starts shoveling the bullshit when he says, "We tend to forget this as we get older. We don't ask the tough questions, how the world works, why things are this way..."

Fuck you. As we get older, political correctness and government starts to program, shape, and even restrict your mind from thinking and asking certain things, ESPECIALLY the tough questions. And he is one of the biggest politically correct (and therefore unscientific) people alive today. Fuck that tard.