True Detectives....THANK ME LATER!

You watch. No be CAWK.....UNNASTAN!?!?

Ijust watched 1st four episodes and want to do some coke, crank and jameson with a side of lone star beer and faceshoot some fakas!

tell me more of this tv you're talking about

It just gets better and better. Can't tell if MM is a great actor or really doped up during the show.

Season 2 in the making... Gonna also be good me thinks Phone Post 3.0

I watch online.....couchtuner.

FCTV......m. maconouhey is crazy, drugged out cop, hates life, people @nd has zero social skills with a footlocker of grenades, ak47 and whiskey.

That's how I describe Sgt SH when people ask me Phone Post 3.0

sounds like guys i want to be friends w/ sarge. true peeps

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/08/05/true_detective_season_2_cast_and_plot_details_reported.html Phone Post 3.0

JIMMYNAKS - That's how I describe Sgt SH when people ask me Phone Post 3.0

Whoa.....come on now!

I aint no cop!

I enjoyed that.

I think they did a great job on that.

but why couldn't they drink bourbon or tennessee whiskey instead of jameson?!?!?!

If I go went off the rails I'd wanna be fueled by Shiner Blondes and Fighting Cock 103 along with coke and crank. And fuck a pistol!........I'm running with a kukri, Randall 14 and a 18in. barreled M14!

Fighting Cock?

BEEP! Phone Post 3.0

the first season was very good because they did a big time skip.

in that time a whole bunch of shit happened and they were able to build the plot.

later seasons will all have to be current events.

Sgt. Slaphead - I enjoyed that.

I think they did a great job on that.

but why couldn't they drink bourbon or tennessee whiskey instead of jameson?!?!?!

If I go went off the rails I'd wanna be fueled by Shiner Blondes and Fighting Cock 103 along with coke and crank. And fuck a pistol!........I'm running with a kukri, Randall 14 and a 18in. barreled M14!

is it sentimentality why you choose a randall 14?

Yes and it is a fine, rugged, classic, functional blade.