Trump 2 build National Park of greatest Americans

gregbrady -

how about build a colony on Mars instead? why are we wasting our time with more monuments to piss half of us off and then piss the other half off when they get torn down?

Mars ppl. Mars

Agreed, we need a new frontier so people have room to form communities with others of like mind.

Paolo Costa

kingofpancakes - 

Imagine being such a miserable prick that this is a problem for you.  I had to go to bed early for work, so I didn't see the speech, but  reading twitter this, and it's still the same miserable people, being miserable over nothing really NY Times called this a "dark and devisive" speech.. I've seen a lot of his speeches and none of them are dark and divisive. It's all about Americans coming together. When he slams the democrats, he's talking about the politicians. He wants the people to pull their head of their assses. And so do we. 

“Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values and indoctrinate our children,” Trump said. “Angry mobs are trying to tear down statues of our founders, deface our most sacred memorials and unleash a wave of violent crime in our cities.”

“This attack on our liberty, our magnificent liberty, must be stopped, and it will be stopped very quickly.”

“In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted and punished.”

“Not going to happen to us.”

“Make no mistake, this leftwing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow the American revolution.”

so much unity

Matrix -
VTCO -

I mean, he is likely not going to win re-election and even if he did, this wouldn't open until over a year and a half after he is out of office.

Biden is gonna cancel this shit Day One LOL.

Trollolololololol

If Biden wins, you really think he's going to keep this project going?

pendejopresident -

Scalia? Come on

Do you think Scalia ever went to a park? Me either.

Crazy Larry -
kingofpancakes - 

Imagine being such a miserable prick that this is a problem for you.  I had to go to bed early for work, so I didn't see the speech, but  reading twitter this, and it's still the same miserable people, being miserable over nothing really NY Times called this a "dark and devisive" speech.. I've seen a lot of his speeches and none of them are dark and divisive. It's all about Americans coming together. When he slams the democrats, he's talking about the politicians. He wants the people to pull their head of their assses. And so do we. 

“Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values and indoctrinate our children,” Trump said. “Angry mobs are trying to tear down statues of our founders, deface our most sacred memorials and unleash a wave of violent crime in our cities.”

“This attack on our liberty, our magnificent liberty, must be stopped, and it will be stopped very quickly.”

“In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted and punished.”

“Make no mistake, this leftwing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow the American revolution.”

so much unity

Spot on

What he said, not your stupid drivel

1 Like

That's it Trumpy, distract your dumb supportes from your catastrophic response to COVID19 which is slaughtering people and the economy on a grand scale.

1 Like

Needs to add Hulk Hogan!

Lol fucking Scalia.

What a joke.

1 Like

That's an impressive list.

Now let's have Trump sit down in an unscheduled interview and asked why, in his opinion, each of those people deserve to be in the park.

"Well, you know, Booker T. was a five-time world champion and Jefferson rose out of poverty, moved to the east side and bought a deluxe apartment in the sky. Orville Wright not only invented the bicycle .. plane? .. bicycle/plane ... but popcorn too, which I love, while that Lincoln fellow gave us such a tremendous town car. My dad had one, you know."

2 Likes

pendejopresident - 

Scalia? Come on

Billy Graham is worse.

2 Likes

FatBuddha -

would have expected Edison, Tesla, or Henry Ford to be included

Tesla is not a real inventor.

--Edison1

2 Likes

Scalia rules.

Actually stuck to the constitution.

The only people finding his speech divisive are domestic terrorists who support mob rule.

1 Like

kevsh -

That's an impressive list.

Now let's have Trump sit down in an unscheduled interview and asked why, in his opinion, each of those people deserve to be in the park.

"Well, you know, Booker T. was a five-time world champion and Jefferson rose out of poverty, moved to the east side and bought a deluxe apartment in the sky. Orville Wright not only invented the bicycle .. plane? .. bicycle/plane ... but popcorn too, which I love, while that Lincoln fellow gave us such a tremendous town car. My dad had one, you know."

lets have Biden do it

WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT

1 Like

Crazy Larry -
kingofpancakes - 

so much unity

He's not wrong though