Trump and Bannon blamed for recent anti-semitism.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246942/Anne-Frank-Center-director-blames-Trump-anti-Semitism.html

Anne Frank Center director blames Trump and his 'henchman' Steve Bannon for the 'cancer' of anti-Semitism currently in America: 'Our president is creating an incubator of hatred'

The executive director of a human rights organization founded in Holocaust victim Anne Frank's name exploded on President Donald Trump today as a 'purveyor' of anti-Semitism and called on him to fire a senior White House aide accused on making insulting statements about Jews.

Steven Goldstein blasted Trump on CNN on behalf of the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect for waiting to respond to telephone terror at Jewish community centers and the desecration of Jewish graveyards until today.

'His silence was deafening. His silence is why there is a cancer of anti-Semitism in the White House,' Goldstein said. 'It was just a Band-Aid on a cancer.' 

Goldstein said the president and 'his henchman' Steve Bannon, Trump's chief strategist, whom Goldstein also referred to on CNN as 'a notorious anti-Semite,' have 'done nothing to change the circumstances.'

'Our president is creating an incubator of hatred,' he said. 'When you don't respond to anti-Semitism as well as Islamophobia and racism in real time, when you wait days and sometimes a week to respond to attacks, you are sending a signal to the haters.'

This morning the president denounced anti-Semistism in remarks at the National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, D.C. and said the threats to Jewish centers are 'horrible and are painful.'

On Facebook, the Anne Frank Center responded with a statement from Goldstein that said the speech was 'too little too late.'

Goldstein claimed that 'the Antisemitism coming out of this Administration is the worst we have ever seen from any Administration.'

'He has brought a diverse group of folks into his administration...and I think he has been very forceful with his denunciation,' Spicer said. 'It's ironic that no matter how many times he talks about this, that it's never good enough.'

Related image

I thought these guys were pro-jew zionists???

Holy fuck, is there any kind of "ism" that Trump isn't responsible for? And what the fuck is telephone terrorism?

Will he send his son in law and daughter to the gas chambers first?

He's very pro Israel for an anti Semite.

Turns out Steven Goldstein didn't in fact write this. It was his father.

My Jewish friends are all for Trump..

"Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect"

Yeah it sure sounds that way doesn't it? This guy is a joke, exploting the Holocaust to front a left wing social justice warrior agenda.

Bilge Water - Holy fuck, is there any kind of "ism" that Trump isn't responsible for? And what the fuck is telephone terrorism?

This is ridiculous. It is an example of the MSM attacking Trump in any way they can. Trump is not an antisemite. There is NO evidence to suggest that he is. Just because he doesn't use the exact words that some Jewish leaders want to hear or say them exactly when they want, does not make him an antisemite.

I am Jewish, and as some people on here know, very vigilant against antisemitism. But these attacks on Trump are absurd. He is a strong supporter of Israel, has Jewish members in his immediate family, but MOST important, there is no record of him saying or doing anything antisemitic.

A lot of the suspicion for this arises due to Trump's connection with Steve Bannon, alt right, Breitbart,etc.. But even Steve Bannon has never been proven to be antisemitic.

No less an organization than the ADL had this to say about Bannon:

WE ARE NOT AWARE OF ANY ANTI-SEMITIC STATEMENTS FROM BANNON.

While there is a pattern of evidence that Breitbart served as a platform for a wide range of bigotry and there is some controversy related to statements from Mr. Bannon’s divorce proceedings in 2007, we are not aware of any anti-Semitic statements made by Bannon himself. In fact, Jewish employees of Breitbart have challenged the characterization of him and defended him from charges of anti-Semitism. Some have pointed out that Breitbart Jerusalem was launched during his tenure.

Nevertheless, Bannon essentially has established himself as the chief curator for the alt right. Under his stewardship, Breitbart has emerged as the leading source for the extreme views of a vocal minority who peddle bigotry and promote hate.

^
http://www.adl.org/sp/stephen-bannon-backgrounder/bannon-backgrounder.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/#.WK0bGfkrLIU

EluThingol - Will he send his son in law and daughter to the gas chambers first?
You know what they say..."Change begins at home."

Shame on him for using the plight of hate crimes committed against Jews for a political agenda. What a shameless man. 

It really makes the MSM and the Jews making these accusations look bad. As a Jew, I am very sorry to see this. It reinforces certain stereotypes about Jews that give REAL antisemites ammunition.

We've got some real antisemites on this forum and even a few full on Nazis..cough Testiculos Ferro..cough. But to suggest that our President is one of them is ridiculous.

FlyinHawaiian - It really makes the MSM and the Jews making these accusations look bad. As a Jew, I am very sorry to see this. It reinforces certain stereotypes about Jews that give REAL antisemites ammunition.

We've got some real antisemites on this forum and even a few full on Nazis..cough Testiculos Ferro..cough. But to suggest that our President is one of them is ridiculous.

For once - I think we agree.

Outrageous to character assassinate him like this.

lionsoul - 
FlyinHawaiian - It really makes the MSM and the Jews making these accusations look bad. As a Jew, I am very sorry to see this. It reinforces certain stereotypes about Jews that give REAL antisemites ammunition.

For once - I think we agree.

Outrageous to character assassinate him like this.

Yup. This is one of those VERY rare occasions when we agree.

It is a bit crazy watching this first month play out.  Trump has a few known anti-Semites in his cabinet and his son in law is Jewish and he keeps telling Israel he loves them.  

The great uniter is uniting American Jews and Muslims lol.

Trump is Hitler

Bannon is Hitler

Pence is Hitler

Benjamin Netanyahu is Hitler

Jesus was Hitler

The only one not Hitler is literally Hitler

tetris - 

It is a bit crazy watching this first month play out.  Trump has a few known anti-Semites in his cabinet and his son in law is Jewish and he keeps telling Israel he loves them.  

I wouldn't even say that he has a few antisemites in his cabinet. Who? Bannon has never been proven to be an antisemite.

It's becoming interesting with Trump as president. People and organizations hate him so much that they grasp at straws to find something to publish publicly about his perceived flaws.

The problem is that when you read the actual content and look for the actual facts that they present, there aren't any.

I have to say, good president or bad president, he's sure making some people look stupid and exposing those who simply want to blame someone for their plight (real or imagined).

Victims.....

tetris - 

Who are the known anti-semites? Serious question.