Trump: "Back to POTUS in August"

Trump is telling people he thinks he’ll be ‘reinstated’ as president in August, according to a report-----

So is there a source or just a tweet from a NYT reporter that talked to someone that said they overheard this?

8 Likes

This.

I cant find any tweets from Trump about this…

:laughing:

3 Likes

Former President Donald Trump is reportedly floating another idea about unlawfully taking power.

Trump is said to have echoed a far-right conspiracy theory that he’ll be "reinstated.

Pro-Trump personalities such as MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell have pushed the baseless claim for months.------(article)

Right.

So…

Source?

1 Like

If only America could be so lucky

16 Likes

Another broken troll account that can’t let it go.

10 Likes

Haberman, who broke some of the biggest stories of the Trump administration and has been covering him for decades, added that Trump had been “laser focused” on election audits in states whose results he is still trying to overturn.

The anti-democratic conspiracy theory has been bubbling up in fringe conservative media for several months. It has no basis under the Constitution or any legitimate legal framework.

MyPillow CEO has been a [prominent proponent of the theory.

The former Trump attorney Sidney Powell also floated the idea at a QAnon conference over the weekend.------(article)

lol His “normal” threads get ZERO responses. Has to pull Trump back in to get feedback.

Him and Maggie have much in common.

5 Likes

3 Likes

LOL look at this sour-face sad-sack chasing me around!

Trump’s lawyers and other Republicans filed dozens of lawsuits related to the election; ALL FAILED-----(article)

America will descend into civil war if that happens. Time to brush off my passport when that happens.

lol

No Trump. No Raskal.

SAD

8 Likes

^LOL the STALKING! SAD

1 Like

Libtards dont source. Sorry. They are above needing proof to reee.

2 Likes

Borders will be CLOSED I’m sure

…and what countries are going to want to be FLOODED with AmeriCUR refugees!?!

Republicans are putting America’s democracy in mortal danger, more than 100 scholars warn

• Over 100 democracy scholars warned the GOP is putting US democracy in mortal danger.

• The scholars excoriated Republicans for rejecting the 2020 election results.

• They also ripped into GOP-led efforts across the country to restrict voting access.-------

It isnt a democracy now, monkey

2 Likes

If he thinks that he belongs in a strait jacket.

1 Like