Trump bribed Florida DA to nix Trump U probe.

"New York's attorney general says the evidence is compelling that Trump's get-rich seminars — promoted in both Florida and New York — were merely a "bait and switch scheme" where people paid thousands of dollars for promised training and insight they never received.

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, however, decided not to act on similar complaints filed by Floridians.

She, however, did take money from Trump — while her office said it was "reviewing" the complaints against him. Three days after the Orlando Sentinel wrote a story in 2013 about Floridians who felt scammed by a Trump affiliate, Trump's charitable foundation gave $25,000 to one of Bondi's campaign committees.

It was wildly unethical for her to accept this money. No self-respecting prosecutor would take money from a potential target.

Bondi's office always claimed there wasn't enough evidence to make a case. But I wondered how hard her staff worked to actually find any.

So I asked to see her office's investigative reports for myself.

Her office took about four weeks to respond and then finally did so with a massive document dump — thousands of pages, many of which were exchanges with the press about why they weren't investigating now and stressing they never had. A copy of an email I sent back in 2013 was included 39 different times.

All told, they provided 8,491 pages of records."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion/os-pam-bondi-donald-trump-scott-maxwell-20160604-column.html

Thats no good...

Unfortunately for Hillary its nothing compared to shit Trump is going to bring up about her in the coming weeks. Phone Post 3.0

That's it - I'm sold on voting for the cunt!

Great detective work sleepy Phone Post 3.0

They are talking about racketeering charges too, no wonder his fake twitter handle is @Don_Vito_08.

Either she was bribed or she actually looked into the allegations and saw that the lead witness is recorded on video talking about how great Trump U is and marked them "Excellent" across every single category in her evaluation report...

She's not the only one.

CanadaDry - 

Either she was bribed or she actually looked into the allegations and saw that the lead witness is recorded on video talking about how great Trump U is and marked them "Excellent" across every single category in her evaluation report...

She's not the only one.

It doesn't matter what the people who got swindled did, Trump signed off on advertising that lied about the product.

There was no Trump and there was no University.

Thats fraud people.

thesleeper -
CanadaDry - 

She's not the only one.

It doesn't matter what the people who got swindled did, Trump signed off on advertising that lied about the product.

Thats fraud people.

I'm not aware of this.  What specifically did Trump say or sign-off on that didn't occur?

TInkerbellBeefcake - 

lol we know, its awesome

Yep lol. More awesome sauce cognitive dissonance from the Trump faithful. 

CanadaDry - 
thesleeper -
CanadaDry - 

She's not the only one.

Thats fraud people.

I'm not aware of this.  What specifically did Trump say or sign-off on that didn't occur?

He said he hand selected the staff, he had nothing do with that. He said they were experienced real estate people, they had no real estate experience. He said it was a university, which is against the law in NY unless the institution has accreditation.

So take your pick.

Didn't Trump already say he has politicians in his pockets? No real surprise here.

thesleeper, how much does this gig pay? I assume you work for Hillary because I can't find anything about Bernie paying for internet shills, just Hillary.

Sandy Pantz - Didn't Trump already say he has politicians in his pockets? No real surprise here.

Well, in this case he got caught putting money in a politician's pocket.

White347LX - thesleeper, how much does this gig pay? I assume you work for Hillary because I can't find anything about Bernie paying for internet shills, just Hillary.

I voted for Bernie, I took a photo.

TInkerbellBeefcake - 
pulsar -
TInkerbellBeefcake - 

lol we know, its awesome

Yep lol. More awesome sauce cognitive dissonance from the Trump faithful. 

If you go back into my comments, this is probably the only fluff pro-Trump post I've had. The hundreds of other threads have been me going 'you guys are lying about this' or 'actually it's the left doing this not Trump supporters' lol but your eyes glaze over because fuck nuance if it doesn't 100% agree with your perspective.

I'm probably voting Johnson any way unless Trump woo woo wooes my the next 6 months

Relax guy. Your answer is just a sample of the standard Trump fan ignoring Trump's negatives while wailing over 'crooked Hillary'. 

Donald Trump Says He Can Buy Politicians, None of His Rivals Disagree
Lee Fang
2015-08-07T15:15:53+00:00

Donald Trump bragged Thursday night that he could buy politicians — even the ones sharing the stage with him at a Republican presidential debate.

Trump was asked about something he said in a previous interview: “When you give, they do whatever the hell you want them to do.”

“You’d better believe it,” Trump said. “If I ask them, if I need them, you know, most of the people on this stage I’ve given to, just so you understand, a lot of money.”

https://theintercept.com/2015/08/07/donald-trump-buy/

The ‘Anti-Establishment’ Candidate Boasts about His History of Bribing Politicians

by Andrew C. McCarthy January 25, 2016 12:15 PM
@AndrewCMcCarthy

I’m not sure what is worse: Donald Trump bragging about paying off politicians, or the cheering by Republican-debate audiences when Donald Trump brags about paying off politicians.

“I give to everybody. When they call, I give.” Yup, although more to the progressives, to implement the very policies he now complains are destroying the country.

And why? Trump’s allocution continued:

“You know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me. . . . And that’s a broken system.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430266/donald-trump-bribery-politicians-hillary-clinton-robert-menendez-solomon-melgen

Refreshing honesty from a political candidate IMO

thesleeper -
CanadaDry - 
thesleeper -
CanadaDry - 

She's not the only one.

Thats fraud people.

He said he hand selected the staff, he had nothing do with that. He said they were experienced real estate people, they had no real estate experience. He said it was a university, which is against the law in NY unless the institution has accreditation.

So take your pick.

If those are the strongest arguments Trump of fraud than he's going to win this case hands down. 

Yes, Trump is quite forthcoming on his mafia activities. Just the criminal non-politician this country needs. Looks like he is modeling his campaign on Berlusconi or the current president of Brazil.

http://cdn1.pri.org/sites/default/files/story/images/trumper1.JPG

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-silvio-berlusconi-italy-213797

https://theintercept.com/2016/03/07/what-the-past-of-silvio-berlusconi-tells-us-about-the-future-of-donald-trump/

The entire Clinton foundation is one giant bribe. Shut the fuck up already. How about foreign nations brining Hillary as SoS? Phone Post 3.0

lol @ scour - you mean 2 minutes on any news website anywhere in the world.

the_b00ts - 

I can only imagine thesleeper's work productivity. The troll scoures the far reaches of the internet for anti-Trump articles and threads for at least 14hrs a day.

You would be amazed at how much twitter and my facebook help me with this. Plus I am an amazing googler. That post above took about five minutes because I am really good at selecting search terms, lol.