Trump called Covington during live interview

mikethecricket -
mikethecricket -

At first I was loving the call just for the coolness of a fighter getting a.call from the president, in spite of my TDS.

Then I see him tweet "Tryon is a loser." Shows shitty character and I don't even like Tyron.

VD!

ffs

![](upload://1qZn14EvUEIxHhIZ2mjF60T0aEw.jpeg)

11 Likes
The Diet Butcher -

![](upload://1qZn14EvUEIxHhIZ2mjF60T0aEw.jpeg)

God damn I love this shit! Lol 

mikethecricket -

At first I was loving the call just for the coolness of a fighter getting a.call from the president, in spite of my TDS.

Then I see him tweet "Tryon is a loser." Shows shitty character and I don't even like Tyron.

Go back to being a cricket Mike you are obviously dumb as shit.

While it would be cool to have the POTUS call, Colby did look pathetic, tone down the fan boy shit, never let another man know you want to suck his dick, Trump knew that and thats why he called, he can add the almost wannabe champ to his sexual triumph list

what a call

whether you like him or not getting a phone call from the POTUS is awesome.  

Was never the biggest Colby fan.  But damn he’s converting me.  His schtick is working and he honestly is legit top 3 welterweight.  

Amazing !  

mikethecricket - 

Anyone who supports BLM is a loser.

Reddit immediately disabled the comments as soon as this was posted...pussy faggots

That was crazy!  Legendary moment for the UFC.  I don’t think Trump knew he was live on ESPN!  Lol.  Colby is a Boss! 

Smilin like Rashad -

Reddit immediately disabled the comments as soon as this was posted...pussy faggots

Dude I posted on Reddit for the first time a few weeks ago, I wanted information about an old band, and I was banned after 4 comments.  Weirdest shit ever. 

knockoutfighter -
Smilin like Rashad -

Dude I posted on Reddit for the first time a few weeks ago, I wanted information about an old band, and I was banned after 4 comments.  Weirdest shit ever. 

I've never seen a bigger collection of sensitive pussies in my life on that site...i have multiple permanent bans over there...for hardly nothing. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

His phone says POTUS, lol

What’s it supposed to say. 

“Donald J Trump. He owns a mansion and a yacht.”

I'm no fan of Colby nor Trump, but I don't hate either of them either. Part of both of them annoys me, but they both humour the shit out of me at the same time. Trump was right when he said "We're two of a kind". This was a genuinely cool moment, and I was happy for Colby to get that call. Gotta give the guy credit, he talked and walked his way right into his own dream, within the presidential circle. 

1 Like

Just posted it to Reddit it was deleted immediate fucking pussies

black89 -

Just posted it to Reddit it was deleted immediate fucking pussies

I've never used Reddit, but that seems really fucked up. I'd be curious to know how you posted it, or what message you included, because there is nothing about that video that should be censored in any way, and I'm sure Reddit must cater to both the left and right with the immense platform they provide, no?

![](upload://vRBPZ2ocZ4ApeEXuvsydbN2zE8D.jpeg)

Reddit is really cool the physics and photography subs are a amazing but it is very left leaning. Seems to be majority younger people. It’s cool for what it is but nothing like the og. I’ll fight you all behind Wendy’s 

1 Like
black89 -

Reddit is really cool the physics and photography subs are a amazing but it is very left leaning. Seems to be majority younger people. It’s cool for what it is but nothing like the og. I’ll fight you all behind Wendy’s 

Lol!

black89 -

I will fight you but at Dairy Queen only