Trump calls for investigation. Wants to meet...

ClinchedUp - Still cant picture him pulling broads. Phone Post

He's not really a player type dude, more of a solid girlfriend type. The guy has an awesome character actually.

As far as finishing people, he's not a super power athlete. He's just plain good. What you see with him is ultimate mastery of the sport and flawless strategy. I am never bored during his fights because he stays active...he's always landing and bouncing, in and out.

2 Likes

4D chess.  He knows the guy is a planted spook

3 Likes

Our mentally ill president

10 Likes

Sam won the Stick Comp

Congratulations Sammy!! Pm me at Letusbang.com Sam Phone Post 3.0

4 Likes

It's kind of irrelevant at this point.  The cat is already out of the bag.  It is pretty clear from the transcript.

it will be interesting to see what role Giuliani and the State Department played in this idiocy.

4 Likes
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

Deny, defend, distract

Is that the grieving process for Hillary voters?

4 Likes
Eggbert - 
UGK4Life -

Tomorrow I will post pics of my Androgel 1.62% and my letrozole with a sign that is dated and says fuck Eggburt on it. So what's up? Time to put up or sit the fuck back. I'll give you the worst possible name I can think of. 60 days old fart! It's up to you. Just sign on the dotted line you sack of shit. Just agree to the sig bet!!!! The only thing I will hide is my last name. Which many OGers know me on facebook anyway.

Multiple people have asked you to post your lab numbers on here which you haven't. If you did actually get that perscribed from your doc and no hcg either he is clueless when it comes to hrt. Letro/femera is way to strong a drug for hrt protocol, does nothing as far as muscle building, is not recommended for long term use which hrt is, and has an estrogenic rebound effect when you come off

For anyone reading this thread DO NOT use the protocol or info provided by op as guidelines

And shove your screen name. I shit bigger than you Phone Post 3.0

DICK TUCKED hahahahaha I asked anyone to PM me if they wanted my lab results and to keep them private. Said it from the begining.

YOU DICK TUCKING QUEER!!!!!

hahahahahahahaa You can't play checkers with a man playing chess...

2 Likes

MAGA

The_Pundits_Ghost -

Deny, defend, distract

Don't just paste the shareblue orders you got. Those are general directions and you were supposed to replace them with your own arguments.

2 Likes
lionsoul - 

It's kind of irrelevant at this point.  The cat is already out of the bag.  It is pretty clear from the transcript.

it will be interesting to see what role Giuliani and the State Department played in this idiocy.

Pretty clear nothing said was inappropriate...I agree.

2 Likes
lionsoul - 
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Deny, defend, distract

You forget deflect

1) Hillary won

2) She won the popular vote

3) Yell at sky

4) 12 years until end of world!

I just can't imagine what Trump would do if he faced his accuser? Would it be like a wwf cage match? Or a 'your fired' moment from Trump. Would be great theater though. If the dems were smart they would set this up. Guranteed Trump would slip and say something impeachable. Good thing their not.

banco -

Our mentally ill president

This

1 Like

The director of Leavenworth just ordered fresh rope for the gallows. They're going to swing ten at a time.

CuddleBug -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Deny, defend, distract

Don't just paste the shareblue orders you got. Those are general directions and you were supposed to replace them with your own arguments.

Just think to yourself for a second. One man that doesn't give a flying fuck if you live or die has you defending his honor, grow up. 

2 Likes
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Deny, defend, distract

Well if he didn't do the things he's being accused of, I would expect him to deny the accusations and defend himself. What's wrong with that?

2 Likes
RhinoHog -
lionsoul - 

Not sure how any rational person can come to that conclusion 

1 Like

I'd like to see the guy who leaked classified information to the whistleblower hanged. I'd like to see the whistleblower indicted for leaking classified information. I want to see Schiff indicted for leaking classified information.

It seems like people with TDS don't seem to know that classified information isn't meant to be distributed all over the place.

3 Likes
lionsoul - 
RhinoHog -
lionsoul - 

Not sure how any rational person can come to that conclusion 

Because people with TDS can't rationalize anything beyond their simple scope.....

2 Likes
emu67 -

I'd like to see the guy who leaked classified information to the whistleblower hanged. I'd like to see the whistleblower indicted for leaking classified information. I want to see Schiff indicted for leaking classified information.

It seems like people with TDS don't seem to know that classified information isn't meant to be distributed all over the place.

Both the quasi transcript and the whistleblower complaint were released with whitehouse permission you idiot

3 Likes