Trump calls out Joe Biden!

Bernie would beat the fuck out of both of those bois

1 Like

That shit was sad. I know he is old but they tried to pretend he was athletic.

1 Like

Trump is and has always been a pussy. Plus he’s got midget hands. Biden’s old ass would kill him.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Why can’t I find the Joan Rivers videos about Obama? It’s like they’ve been scrubbed from the internet

2 Likes

Donald trump has never been in a fight in his life. Big fat coward. But he can afford to be. Talk tough and guys get hardons.

5 Likes

Well said. I don’t get what attracts these mouth breathers to him.

I dunno, maybe having just one actual pro American president was nice for some of us.

And anyone saying biden stands a chance is delusional.

3 Likes

Lol at pro American President. Cause he said so it’s got to be true. That’s the delusion right there brother. Like I said trump is a notorious pussy. Can’t even fire people face to face let alone fight anyone.

3 Likes

Biden would need to get on his bicycle. Then keep Trump on his heels.

Biden can’t even walk up stairs when they’re stationary. You think he can walk and get hit? He would need life alert.

1 Like

Biden would hit the deck like a bitch ready to take a mid day nap

1 Like

and they had her killed within days of that video.

1 Like

Trump would literally kill Biden with the first punch he threw.

Nahhh Trump’s mobility is limited from his heel issues. Joe looks like he has endurance but has asthma.

1 Like

Both are old fucks who can barely walk up stairs/ hold a water bottle with one hand, we know you love trump in and around your mouth but that is some next level faggetry your displaying.

1 Like

Trump would knock your pussy ass out, fag.

They’d both leave on stretchers.
It doesn’t matter who you like or dislike, they’re both pushing 80.
Double self-inflicted KOs when they both whiff on a punch and faceplant.