Trump calls Putin's invasion of Ukraine "genius" and "very savvy", hails him as "peacekeeper"

Just hours after Trump put out a statement saying Russia would have never invaded Ukraine under his watch and that Russia will become “very very rich” under Biden, Trump is now calling Putin’s invasion of Ukraine “genius” and “very savvy”, and hails him as a “peacekeeper”.

Lol who is dumb enough to still align with Trump?

• Agree with Trump
  • Disagree with Trump

0 voters

4 Likes

obama russia GIF

4 Likes

GOAT POTUS

25 Likes

Rawstory.com.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

1 Like

14 Likes

9 Likes

Trump shares the og’s admiration for putin on the basis that putin is a white authoritarian leader.

12 Likes

Lmfao “but Trump”

19 Likes

Well, it was savvy and a genuis move to pull this shit while Biden was in office, knowing that Biden is too inept to do anything about it. And Russia certainly has made money from Biden undermining US energy independence. I wouldnt call putin a peacekeeper though.

26 Likes

Left out the rest of the quote, as always.

He wasn’t praising Putin’s actions of invading.

There are a lot of things to hate about Trump. This ain’t one of em.

Wanna hate Trump? Hate him for sending US taxpayer dollars overseas.

57 Likes

Okay. Now do the Biden’s with the Ukraine.

14 Likes

He’s your guy, not mine. He’s the champion of the GOP and going to run in 2024. That’s your guys’ doing, not mine.

2 Likes

Strange…if this was true, why didn’t Putin invade Ukraine when Trump was President?

In for the answer:)

20 Likes

Biden is a complete clusterfuck and been wrong on everything. I take Trump and Putin any day.

21 Likes

Biden might actually reach the same “anyone but him” status considering we are barely past one year in.

6 Likes

Lol might? We were there quite a while ago

5 Likes

CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Putin’s speech: “I loved it!” https://twitter.com/MAGAJew2/status/1496195008231358473/video/1

lol

Come on mate, he knew not to cross his boss like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, that tells you everything you know about how Orange Turd would have responded to a Ukraine invasion when he was the President.

Bent over by Vlad without any lube, just how he likes it.

7 Likes

How many seconds until January 20th 2025?
91,785,944 seconds