Trump calls Putin's invasion of Ukraine "genius" and "very savvy", hails him as "peacekeeper"

I believe I did.

Those were likely paid gov workers…. Those would be your homies… wasting taxpayer money yet again.

Lol Believeit doesn’t adress actual points someone makes. His entire MO is to spout blatant lies, pretend people type things they didn’t, post staw men arguments, lie some more, suck off his boyfriends, and then back for more lying and bullshit. He CAN’T start discussing if people are getting paid over in Ukraine because he knows that he would be quickly proven wrong (Hunter Biden anyone?) and make him look even more dumb than he really is. Instead he tries to deflect by pretending anything he doesn’t want to discuss, usually because it makes his pedo hero Biden look bad, by throwing out obvious dumb conspiracy theories and trying to link them with whatever the current topic is. Dude is a first class piece of shit, a pedo defender, and a waste of human skin.

1 Like

I will be saving lefties who will be starving… still with their heads in the sand blaming Putin for runaway inflation, famine, war and engineered viruses that they have been damaged in getting triple boosted for.

The pizza gate is Silly but the clintons and Biden still fk kids.They just import them from mexico

1 Like

LOL of course you think this…

This makes me happy.

1 Like

How does one address conspiracy theories? His entire post is nothing but conspiracy theories. Except he forgot to mention the Jewish space lazars, and the pizza parlor that Obama, Hilary and Bill Clinton and the Democrats are using to run a pedophile operation.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

This makes me very happy.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Quick, send another $2 billion.

1 Like

has his death been confirmed? i recall hearing that it was speculation that he was killed

This is why I have trouble doing anything but insulting you for being the pedo defender that you are. All you do is post conspiracy theories from your far left sources. It is hilarious.

Think logically you NPC retard.

What would Russia have to gain by turning the USA into their enemy after the collapse of the USSR? What exactly? How was it even slightly in their interest to do so?

Fuck all. Instead we launch a coup in Ukraine after spending almost two decades signing up half of Europe into NATO while we destabilize countries along their borders after spending hundreds of millions trying to infiltrate the place with our NGO’s.

The end result is that we have pushed them towards China and if we avoid a third world war, we are going into a new cold war because of it.

You need to be a fucking idiot to think that this foreign policy was good for Americans or the world, but you are all so demented with the anti Russia rhetoric now that you are too blind to see it.

Assholes, the lot of you

2 Likes
1 Like