Trump ducks debate with Sanders

Trump has rejected Bernie's invitation to a public debate. Quaaaaack. Bernie says he's disappointed because Trump had agreed to it days earlier. Here's a copy and paste of Trump's explanation from his website lmao. This could be your next president ladies and gentlemen:

"Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and Crooked Hillary Clinton and Deborah Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, and now that I am the presumptive Republican nominee, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher. Likewise, the networks want to make a killing on these events and are not proving to be too generous to charitable causes, in this case, women’s health issues. Therefore, as much as I want to debate Bernie Sanders - and it would be an easy payday - I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be." Phone Post 3.0

translation: "my mouth wrote a check my ass can't cash, and now I'm gonna tuck"

Seriously, why would he debate a guy who can't win the nomination?

It'd matter just as much as debating the local grocery bagger.

He changed his mind? Odd, not like him at all.

He never intended to do it in the first place. This is just like Conor McGregor Vs. Floyd Mayweather.

Sagiv Lapkin -

He never intended to do it in the first place. This is just like Conor McGregor Vs. Floyd Mayweather.

It's not even remotely close to the same thing.

itskrisdude - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

It's not even remotely close to the same thing.

Agree to disagree.

Lol @ Trump being afraid to debate a whiny communist who got his microphone taken away from him by BLM clowns.

Trump crushed Jeb, Christie, Marco, Cruz, Paul and a dozen others. Phone Post 3.0

Skpotamus - Seriously, why would he debate a guy who can't win the nomination?

I kinda agree with it...what's the point? Phone Post 3.0

What would be the point of that debate? Absolutely nothing and I don't even like trump Phone Post 3.0

I'd prefer to see him debate Wasserman just to see her have some sort of break down. Phone Post 3.0

I imagine they weighed pros and cons. Bernie supporters need to keep anger at hillary and not at trump if you want them to stay home.

Trump going after Bernie would unify dems. Probably should have used that response as his initial. Phone Post 3.0

Skpotamus - Seriously, why would he debate a guy who can't win the nomination?

because HE(TRUMP)) made the challenge then the Bern accept and then TRUMP tucked

trump: "let's fight bro"
bernie: "bring it on..."
trump: "um, I think I hear my mommy calling me...gotta go!"

Ari2 - trump: "let's fight bro"
bernie: "bring it on..."
trump: "um, I think I hear my mommy calling me...gotta go!"
That's about it. It's not like Bernie's status magically changed in the last couple of days. Phone Post 3.0

It'd be funny if Hillary replied saying she's not going to debate Trump since he can't with the election, so why debate the second place presidential candidate

"Never make a deal you can't walk away from"

- Kenny Florian Phone Post 3.0

tommyNOfilter - All these dudes sucking each others dick over nothing.

Trump has nothing to gain in debating Bernie. Whereas Bernie has everything to gain.

So, why the hell would trump have a debate with someone who isn't even going to win the nomination. Bernie needs trump. Not the other way around.

Enjoy salivating over each other's dicks. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much all the criticism that's been directed at Trump has been manufactured or blown up. Phone Post 3.0

tommyNOfilter - All these dudes sucking each others dick over nothing.

Trump has nothing to gain in debating Bernie. Whereas Bernie has everything to gain.

So, why the hell would trump have a debate with someone who isn't even going to win the nomination. Bernie needs trump. Not the other way around.

Enjoy salivating over each other's dicks. Phone Post 3.0
Wtf with all the dick talk dude Phone Post 3.0

Skpotamus - Seriously, why would he debate a guy who can't win the nomination?

It's an election. You don't want to hear as many of Trump's views as possible? You don't want republicans and dems to debate policy before you vote? Have some respect for your own democracy ffs Phone Post 3.0