Trump Eats Steak Well Done With Ketchup

Inside Trump's Secret Dinner: A Side of the President You Don't Ever See

http://ijr.com/2017/02/810965-trump-ditched-the-press-to-have-dinner-heres-how-the-president-acts-when-no-one-is-watching/

8:45 PM: Trump is served his entree. According to a waiter, who wished to remain anonymous:

“The President ordered a well-done steak. An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup as he always does. The sides and appetizers on the table were shared. Three jumbo shrimp cocktails were delivered before the meal. At one point, the President looked at his watch and remarked ”They are filming 'Saturday Night Live' right now. Can't wait to see what they are gonna do to me this week.“ It was hard to serve him because he is so funny and relaxed, it makes you laugh.”

Never understood why other people care how another man likes his food.

LOL

his handshake, the foods he likes

Judging a person by how they like their food cooked is probably the dumbest thing out there

Ramon Maroni - LOL

his handshake, the foods he likes

LOL isn't he SUCH a loser?

We are better than him! This is great. We are all having a good time.

ProteinOverdrive - 

Judging a person by how they like their food cooked is probably the dumbest thing out there

^^^^ Obviously loves cock well-done

I was previously undecided, but this fucking lunatic needs to be impeached.  I don't want anyone that eats overcooked steak with ketchup to have access to our nuclear codes.  Beef lives matter!

I remember 4 years ago when Trump was attacking Obama for his birth certificate the news was attacking Trump for the way he eats pizza, using a fork and knife lol.  He said he liked it that way because he could then use the fork to put it in his mouth "upside down" lol.

Fuck what's next? Boxer vs. Briefs!?

HP is so much better than ketchup. 

That's a waste of a good steak. But if he wants it that way who cares?

Nobody's perfect.

Hououin Kyouma - 
http://cdn.foodbeast.com/content/uploads/2016/02/U00Zj4Q.jpg

This

first thing I've heard about him that's offended me

Could the OG turn on Trump? This is not acceptable by human standards.

Ok, now i regret voting for trump

Love the Don!

Well done steak with ketchup? The man's a monster.

I had to check the source because this reads like a smear piece.

Heavy Right Leaning, highly factual reporting.

Mother of God. And a NY strip at that.  It's not even a good cut. 

Bad Monkey -

I had to check the source because this reads like a smear piece.

Heavy Right Leaning, highly factual reporting.

Mother of God. And a NY strip at that.  It's not even a good cut. 

Since when is a NY strip not a good cut? I am a ribeye man myself but a NY strip is pretty damn good

10:14 PM: Trump and his party get up to leave. The president is stopped momentarily for selfies and handshakes. Discretely, Trump can be seen handing cash to one of the latino busboys for his table. The president handed the young man a $100 bill.