TRUMP: establishment trojan horse?

Steve Mnuchin - former Goldman Sachs partner, Clinton donor & Soros' money man. named trump's national finance chairman immediately after Cruz dropped out.

Richard Haas - CFR president & Trilateral commission member. Bush guy. Bilderberg attendee. advising trump on national security & already vetted him.

Jeff Sessions - votes yes on patriot act. votes yes on unconstitutional wiretapping (consistent with trump's views on the 4th amendment). named chairman of trump's national security committee. thinks "good people don't smoke marijuana". votes no in limiting the president's power & in favor of the Iraq war.

Chris Christie - Do I really need to? where to begin? you can kiss your privacy goodbye, expect a police state & forget about marijuana legalization. real POS this one is.

Paul Manafort - consultant, lobbyist, stooge. ford, bush, mccain, bush. his firm is listed among the top 5 lobbying on behalf of human rights abusers.

Roger Stone - Ctard & political hack. stooge, lobbyist, etc. bullshit artist. Alex Jones connection.

Sheldon Adelson - Big money lobbyist, Owner of the Israeli daily newspaper 'Israel Hayom' who has said his most important issue when considering which candidates to support in U.S. elections is "the safety of Israel". Also ANTI-marijuana, medical or otherwise. just like Christie, Sessions & Giuliani. spends big money demonizing it.

Rudy Giuliani - thinks both the patriot act & Iraq/Afghanistan wars were "very good for us". plans to keep America safe include "going on the offense" in a "long war". doesn't feel the president should need congressional approval for war & that we should be bombing at the president's discretion. dropped the ball on 9/11. rumored to be Trump's main advisor & eyed for director homeland security. also leading his 'terrorism advisory committee'.

-------------------------------------------------------------

does this really look anti-establishment to you?

shitting all over the 1st & 4th amendments?

* * * * Donald Trump threatens Amazon as payback for Washington Post articles he doesn't like

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/13/11669850/donald-trump-threatens-amazon

Thursday night, speaking with friendly Fox News host Sean Hannity, Donald Trump outlined his theory that his presidential campaign attracts journalistic scrutiny from the Washington Post as part of a larger conspiracy to help Amazon avoid sales taxes, and threatened to take revenge on the e-commerce giant if he is elected president.

Amazon is controlling so much of what they're doing and what they've done is he bought this paper for practically nothing and he's using that as a tool for political power against me and against other people and I'll tell you what, we can let him get away with it.

* * * * Donald Trump thinks he can call Bill Gates to "close the internet".

http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/7/9869308/donald-trump-close-up-the-internet-bill-gates

"We're losing a lot of people because of the internet," Trump said. "We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways.

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people. we have a lot of foolish people. we have A LOT of foolish people"

* * * * Donald Trump: "We are going to open up libel laws"

http://http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866

Donald Trump said on Friday he plans to change libel laws in the United States so that he can have an easier time suing news organizations.

During a rally in Fort Worth, Texas, Trump began his usual tirade against newspapers such as The New York Times and The Washington Post, saying they're "losing money" and are "dishonest." The Republican presidential candidate then took a different turn, suggesting that when he's president they'll "have problems."

"One of the things I'm going to do if I win, and I hope we do and we're certainly leading. I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money.

* * * * Trump thinks Snowden should be executed

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/

Edward Snowden, the man at the heart of the NSA information leaks, is nothing but a “traitor” — and America ought to recreate history in dealing with him, real estate mogul Donald Trump said on a “Fox & Friends” interview.

In other words, execute him, Mr. Trump implied.

“I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he’s a terrible traitor, and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong country — you know what we used to do to traitors, right?” Trump said, Politico reported.

* * * * Trump says he supports reauthorizing the Patriot Act, NSA metadata collection

http://truthinmedia.com/trump-supports-reauthorizing-patriot-act-nsa-metadata-collection/

In the above-embedded clip, Hewitt asks Trump, “On metadata collection, Ted Cruz is glad the NSA got out of it. Marco Rubio wants it back. What’s Donald Trump think?”

“Well, I tend to err on the side of security, I must tell you,” Trump replied, “and I’ve been there for longer than you would think. But, you know, when you have people that are beheading if you’re a Christian and frankly for lots of other reasons, when you have the world looking at us and would like to destroy us as quickly as possible, I err on the side of security, and so that’s the way it is, that’s the way I’ve been, and some people like that, frankly, and some people don’t like that.”

“And I’m not just saying that since Paris, I’m saying for quite some time. I assume when I pick up my telephone people are listening to my conversations anyway, if you want to know the truth. It’s pretty sad commentary, but I err on the side of security,” said Trump.

Hewitt then asked, “Alright, so you would be in favor of restoring the Patriot Act?”

“I think that would be fine. As far as I’m concerned, that would be fine,” Trump responded.

* * * * Trump: We have to take out ISIL members' families

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/trump-kill-isil-families-216343

Donald Trump ratcheted up his anti-Islamic State rhetoric another notch Wednesday morning, remarking in an interview that if he were president, he would "take out their families" and "knock the hell out of" the terrorist group.

"It's a horrible thing. They're using them as shields. But we're fighting a very politically correct war. And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families," he explained. "They, they care about their lives. Don’t kid yourself. But they say they don’t care about their lives. You have to take out their families.”

* * * * Trump hints at Deep Surveillance

https://www.rt.com/usa/322752-trump-muslim-database-surveillance

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says the Paris terror attacks mean that "we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago" in the US, including creating databases of Muslims and closely monitoring mosques.

Trump said he is concerned about the large Muslim population in the United States, and that, if he had his way, there would be increased surveillance, including warrantless searches, of American Muslims.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule,” Trump told Yahoo News.

“And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

* * * * Donald Trump: I'd bring back 'a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding'

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/06/donald-trump-waterboarding-republican-debate-torture

Donald Trump said he would “bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding”, or simulated drowning, at the Republican debate in Manchester, New Hampshire, on Saturday.

Man, I loved trump because of his reckless approach but I'm disappointed and scared that these are the people he's bringing in

I was extremely hopeful that his presidency would be a complete departure from the last 4 bought, sold, and paid for assholes who served as president. It just looks like more of the same Phone Post 3.0

This is what I have suspected from the start but it doesn't matter because I won't vote for Hillary regardless.

Does Trump have any Bilderberg ties?

Lux Fixxins - All hail the king of all FRATS! Phone Post 3.0

lol. not doing that again.

Come on daglord, you know as well as I do that the real controllers make sure all their bases are covered. Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - Man, I loved trump because of his reckless approach but I'm disappointed and scared that these are the people he's bringing in

I was extremely hopeful that his presidency would be a complete departure from the last 4 bought, sold, and paid for assholes who served as president. It just looks like more of the same Phone Post 3.0

agree.

it seems the only positions he hasn't flipped on yet involve disregarding our 1st & 4th amendment rights & the people he is bringing in are definitely on board with that.

Sheldon Adelson & T Boone Pickens are YUGE donors. so much for self funding & no self interest groups.

think of all the time put into fighting the Patriot Act, NSA, executive orders, exposing the abuse at Abu Ghraib & legalizing marijuana? could be all for nothing with this crew in charge.

johnsonbarr - This is what I have suspected from the start but it doesn't matter because I won't vote for Hillary regardless.

Does Trump have any Bilderberg ties?

Richard Haas, president of the CFR since 2003, is rumored to be & on a few lists.

wearechange has approached him a few times & he always dodges the question.

Ninpo Silva - Come on daglord, you know as well as I do that the real controllers make sure all their bases are covered. Phone Post 3.0

lol. truth.

still can't decide if this was always the plan or if Trump's campaign is being co-opted.

according to infowars it is. LOL.

hard to say, Trump does seem really naive.

daglord -
failure at life - Man, I loved trump because of his reckless approach but I'm disappointed and scared that these are the people he's bringing in

agree.

it seems the only positions he hasn't flipped on yet involve disregarding our 1st & 4th amendment rights & the people he is bringing in are definitely on board with that.

Sheldon Adelson & T Boone Pickens are YUGE donors. so much for self funding & no self interest groups.

think of all the time put into fighting the Patriot Act, NSA, executive orders, exposing the abuse at Abu Ghraib & legalizing marijuana? could be all for nothing with this crew in charge.

I hate Sheldon adelson and I really hate George soros. I'm really sad that he is bringing any of these people in. I thought he was going to be different. Maybe I believed him because there was no one else. Reading this entire thread has brought a sinking feeling over me that makes me feel pretty low Phone Post 3.0

Donald Trump: "Eminent Domain is Wonderful"

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425212/donald-trump-eminent-domain-wonderful

Donald Trump sees a simple reason why so many conservatives disagree with him on eminent domain, the controversial power by which the government seizes private land for development projects: They just don’t understand the issue as well as he does.

------------------------------------------------

In the mid-90s Donald Trump hoped eminent domain would help move out a widow who stood in the way of a planned limousine parking lot

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/19/donald-trumps-eminent-domain-nearly-cost-widow-house

Trump consistently defended the use of eminent domain. Interviewed by John Stossel on ABC News, he said: “Cities have the right to condemn for the good of the city. Everybody coming into Atlantic City sees this terrible house instead of staring at beautiful fountains and beautiful other things that would be good.” Challenged by Stossel, he said that eminent domain was necessary to build schools and roads. But of course he just wanted to build a limousine parking lot.

-------------------------------------------------

The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution forbids the government from taking private property unless the taking is "for public use." That concept has traditionally been understood to apply only to a very narrow category of undeniable public projects, such as the building of roads or bridges.

But Trump believes the government should get to wield far more power than that. Trump believes it should count as a legitimate public use to build a limousine parking lot (for Trump) or "to build a factory that's going to have 5,000 jobs."

failure at life -
daglord -

agree.

I hate Sheldon adelson and I really hate George soros. I'm really sad that he is bringing any of these people in. I thought he was going to be different. Maybe I believed him because there was no one else. Reading this entire thread has brought a sinking feeling over me that makes me feel pretty low Phone Post 3.0

I hear ya man. VU.

I was never on the Trump Train, but considered it at times. he never seemed to give a shit about civil liberties though. now that self funding is gone, & the special interest groups are moving in, will he be able to maintain the anti-establishment facade?

read this awhile back & it set off all kinds of red flags.

Donald Trump consults with Rudy Giuliani as he builds his political cabinet

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/21/donald-trump-consults-with-rudy-giuliani-as-he-builds-political-kitchen-cabinet/

“We’ve been talking. Donald and me, Donald and a few other friends who know politics. He calls to check things out or I’ll call him to say, ‘Donald, you’re going too far’ or ‘What you said was great’ or maybe ‘Change it a bit.’ It’s nothing formal. It’s kind of a running conversation,” Giuliani said. “There is candor and there is trust.”

Giuliani would not disclose who else has been speaking more frequently with the GOP front-runner. But he said there is a growing group of high-profile New York and Washington-based figures with deep GOP ties who are now in regular touch with Trump and quietly connecting his campaign with their own networks.

“I could easily list off some names for you but that’s for Donald to say,” Giuliani said.

----------------------------------------

funny how all these "deep GOP insiders" continue to remain anonymous. maybe they are starting to come out now that the nomination is all but guaranteed? have they been there the whole time?

LOL, I don't even know what to laugh at first. Phone Post 3.0

N

daglord -
Ninpo Silva - Come on daglord, you know as well as I do that the real controllers make sure all their bases are covered. Phone Post 3.0

lol. truth.

still can't decide if this was always the plan or if Trump's campaign is being co-opted.

Truth hurts I guess. Some butt hurt OGer voted me down for that last post lol.

As a student of history (both conventional and alternative) I'm a political atheist for the most part but lean slightly right of center. My dad is a big establishment GOP nut hugger so I've been giving him tons of shit this election season. I would lean more likely to think this was always an option to co-opt his campaign later.
Trump isn't a career politician, it's part of his appeal but just as easily his biggest flaw. And he knows that he has little choice but to get some help and it seems the establishment is clearly going to exploit it. Phone Post 3.0

for the record, I don't think Trump thinks he could have journalists killed, but he says some of the dumbest things doesn't he?

another look @ just how much Trump respects the freedom of speech.

Trump says Putin might kill journalists, but "at least he's a leader".

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/18/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-might-kill-journalists/

GOP front-runner Donald Trump on Friday condemned Russian President Vladimir Putin’s sordid record of killing journalists and political opponents, but not without hailing the head of state as a “strong leader.”

The real estate mogul was being interviewed over the phone by MSNBC hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski on the “Morning Joe” show when he was asked to respond live on-air to reports that the Russian president had applauded Mr. Trump the day before as being “very talented.”

“Sure, when people call you ‘brilliant,’ it’s always good. Especially when the person heads up Russia,” Mr. Trump told the news team.

“Well, I mean, it’s also a person who kills journalists, political opponents, and invades countries. Obviously that would be a concern, would it not?” Mr. Scarborough fired back.

The billionaire businessman quickly shrugged off concerns over Mr. Putin’s human rights abuses and quickly began comparing him to U.S. President Obama.

“He’s running his country, and at least he’s a leader,” Mr. Trump replied. “Unlike what we have in this country.”

Ninpo Silva -
daglord -

lol. truth.

Truth hurts I guess. Some butt hurt OGer voted me down for that last post lol.

As a student of history (both conventional and alternative) I'm a political atheist for the most part but lean slightly right of center. My dad is a big establishment GOP nut hugger so I've been giving him tons of shit this election season. I would lean more likely to think this was always an option to co-opt his campaign later.
Trump isn't a career politician, it's part of his appeal but just as easily his biggest flaw. And he knows that he has little choice but to get some help and it seems the establishment is clearly going to exploit it. Phone Post 3.0

got ya.

yeah, there is prob some co-opting going on, but also some denial (infowars LOLOL). the thing that gets me is that Giuliani has been there the entire time behind the scenes & he scares me the most. Christie would be equally as frightening as AG, but Giuliani seems to have Trump's ear on everything.

with those guys in cabinet, we are getting farther & farther away from the constitution. both of those guys are probably pitching tents @ the thought of a new patriot act, expanded NSA, etc.

That's because you're a mark, just like the rest of his idiot fans. Phone Post 3.0

foggybottom - Nice work, daglord. Phone Post 3.0

thanks man.