Trump Explores RFID Chips For Convicts

Trump Explores RFID Chips For Convicts

NEW YORK (AP) President Trump is exploring the legal possibilities of having RFID microchips implanted into ex-convicts.

In the recent call for greater gun control President Trump has stated that instead of attacking the second amendment we actually need greater criminal control. President Trump’s cabinet is exploring options for microchips that will not only monitor the whereabouts of criminals, but also have the functionality to incapacitate them.

Trump has stated that the app should be made available to the public which will allow them to know a criminal’s locations and history in real time. The capacity to trigger the chip’s immobilization will only be accessible in the app for law enforcement.

Published Monday 12 March 2018
By Catharine Poopdick PhD

An unfortunate name for a woman.

Maybe this has already been done in universities and that is why the snowflakes are so easily controlled and triggered? Hmmmm.

They should make them swallow bombs like in the Fortress. Yeah, I know there are probably 50 other movies that I could have gone with but I chose The Fortress. Deal with it.

He probably saw the documentary Escape From New York

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Are you questioning a PhD?

Are you?!

Published Monday 12 March 2018
By Catharine Poopdick PhD

No fucking way this is legit.

I'm going to need a source op

Yeah - it would have been a much better troll without naming the woman Poopdick

"I'm going to need a source"

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=2708889&page=1&ts=43171

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

This seems legit 

I don’t know if it’s real, but it’s a good idea. Especially for Pedos.

McDojo Master -

Agreed

McDojo Master - 

I'm not against it either. But I think for 100% proven pedos, rapists and murderers, we should just kill them. THrow them in a pit of fire.

Why does trump want to execute drug dealers but not pedos or rapists?

Great news continues