Trump Gains 9 Points In PA In One Month!

According to left leaning Monmouth poll

https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/status/1301177454967566336

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1301176670922199042

I cant believe electing a man who cant complete a sentence and having him campaign for President of the United States from his basement was a bad idea! 

Guys, come on, after 3 months, he finally condemned the rioting.  

wait til after labour day when he gets out of his basement!  

no malarkey is gonna run wild brother! 

1 Like

C’mon Man!

2 Likes

Its Funny because the things dems are doing thinking its gaining momentum for them, is really gaining momentum for trump.

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/1301002268519530496

TheDorkKnight - 

Its Funny because the things dems are doing thinking its gaining momentum for them, is really gaining momentum for trump.

I dont think the dems think that at all

I think they know theyre losing, they see the "lead" vanish before their eyes, and they know the polls are skewed in their favour to begin with

the left is terrified and they should be because they are going to lose 

"If Biden can’t take PA, he won’t win."

:) 

BigEyedFish -
TheDorkKnight - 

I dont think the dems think that at all

I think they know theyre losing, they see the "lead" vanish before their eyes, and they know the polls are skewed in their favour to begin with

the left is terrified and they should be because they are going to lose 

Idk, I think they really thought that the riots would be a feather in their cap. They could put the blame on trump, people would eat it up, and biden would have support for something his side is doing. But now that they've seen how its affecting their poll numbers, they're trying to minimize the damage rioters are doing and turn focus away from them. Using the riots hasn't worked out they way they thought it would

Ya I agree. At first Dems thought it was a winner but when the polls started shiftng... Regardless, they know now lol 

Yet, he is STILL losing. New IBD/TIPP POLL has BIDEN +8. Remember, the IDP/TIPP Poll nailed the 2016 election. Having Trump winning by 1.6 points.

It bothers me that as a Trump voter the only thing we can say/hope is that “the polls are fake…” Except the polls are not fake, because you are quoting one now showing Trump gaining 9 points…but guess what? He is still fucking losing.

IDP/TIPP is a good polling outlet. The fact Biden is still up 8 is concerning. All the polls are concerning. There is like one or two that show Trump doing “OK” but, they are outlier polls, not major outlets.

Trump should be up by 20 points right now. The fact he isn’t is very telling. The Democrats might not have enthusiasm for Biden, but they hate Trump far more than any other person on this earth. That’s fucking enthusiasm. Biden also just SHATTERED August’s record for political donations, bringing in 300 million. That’s just insane.

2020 is looking a lot like 2016. Trump will carry his base strongly, but a historic number of young voters will torpedo the race for him. Probably less than 30% of all voters under 35 will vote for him. They represent the largest voting bloc this year.

Good luck with those metrics.

2 Likes
jcblass - Yet, he is STILL losing. New IBD/TIPP POLL has BIDEN +8. Remember, the IDP/TIPP Poll nailed the 2016 election. Having Trump winning by 1.6 points.

It bothers me that as a Trump voter the only thing we can say/hope is that “the polls are fake…” Except the polls are not fake, because you are quoting one now showing Trump gaining 9 points…but guess what? He is still fucking losing.

IDP/TIPP is a good polling outlet. The fact Biden is still up 8 is concerning. All the polls are concerning. There is like one or two that show Trump doing “OK” but, they are outlier polls, not major outlets.

Trump should be up by 20 points right now. The fact he isn’t is very telling. The Democrats might not have enthusiasm for Biden, but they hate Trump far more than any other person on this earth. That’s fucking enthusiasm. Biden also just SHATTERED August’s record for political donations, bringing in 300 million. That’s just insane.

2020 is looking a lot like 2016. Trump will carry his base strongly, but a historic number of young voters will torpedo the race for him. Probably less than 30% of all voters under 35 will vote for him. They represent the largest voting bloc this year.

This.

The overconfidence coming from the right is flat out absurd.

This election is not in the bag. Anyone saying it is is doing a disservice to all.

Overconfidence results in people staying home on election day.

Bidenriots are working out quite nicely in polls. 

Altofsky - 
jcblass - Yet, he is STILL losing. New IBD/TIPP POLL has BIDEN +8. Remember, the IDP/TIPP Poll nailed the 2016 election. Having Trump winning by 1.6 points.

It bothers me that as a Trump voter the only thing we can say/hope is that "the polls are fake…" Except the polls are not fake, because you are quoting one now showing Trump gaining 9 points…but guess what? He is still fucking losing.

IDP/TIPP is a good polling outlet. The fact Biden is still up 8 is concerning. All the polls are concerning. There is like one or two that show Trump doing "OK" but, they are outlier polls, not major outlets.

This.

This election is not in the bag. Anyone saying it is is doing a disservice to all.

I meant to say 2020 will look a lot like 2008. If Trump is lucky he can eeek out the blue wall and win similar to 2016. But, I have seen no data that there will be a massive Trump landslide.

Candidates that are about to get swept don’t raise 300 million in one month. Just for comparison, Obama brought in 114 million in 2012. Romney brought in 111 million…

Don’t tell me there isn’t enthusiasm. I have said this multiple times before, but Republicans need to wake up. They keep saying, “No no, people are seeing this violence on TV, they don’t like it, these Democrats don’t want to hear about defunding the police, moderate Democrats are not going to stand for this, even in NYC and MN, Democrats are turning on the Democrats…”

Oh really, then how did “The Squad” increase their vote totals and rake in more money? They crushed their primary opponents while literally running on DEFUND THE POLICE. This was AFTER cities have burned. Omar’s race was supposed to be a “toss-up.” She crushed her opponent by like 20 points. She far exceeded even the most optimistic polling.

So yes, the polls have been wrong this cycle. They have totally underestimated the support these radical candidates have.

Bidens lead in AZ is slipping as well it's now down to 2%and within the margin of error. 

Mutant - 

Bidens lead in AZ is slipping as well it's now down to 2%and within the margin of error. 

I thought the polls were fake?

jcblass -
Altofsky - 

It bothers me that as a Trump voter the only thing we can say/hope is that "the polls are fake…" Except the polls are not fake, because you are quoting one now showing Trump gaining 9 points…but guess what? He is still fucking losing.

IDP/TIPP is a good polling outlet. The fact Biden is still up 8 is concerning. All the polls are concerning. There is like one or two that show Trump doing "OK" but, they are outlier polls, not major outlets.

This.

I meant to say 2020 will look a lot like 2008. If Trump is lucky he can eeek out the blue wall and win similar to 2016. But, I have seen no data that there will be a massive Trump landslide.

Candidates that are about to get swept don’t raise 300 million in one month. Just for comparison, Obama brought in 114 million in 2012. Romney brought in 111 million…

Don’t tell me there isn’t enthusiasm. I have said this multiple times before, but Republicans need to wake up. They keep saying, “No no, people are seeing this violence on TV, they don’t like it, these Democrats don’t want to hear about defunding the police, moderate Democrats are not going to stand for this, even in NYC and MN, Democrats are turning on the Democrats…”

Oh really, then how did “The Squad” increase their vote totals and rake in more money? They crushed their primary opponents while literally running on DEFUND THE POLICE. This was AFTER cities have burned. Omar’s race was supposed to be a “toss-up.” She crushed her opponent by like 20 points. She far exceeded even the most optimistic polling.

So yes, the polls have been wrong this cycle. They have totally underestimated the support these radical candidates have.

That 300 m is more than likely actblue blm money being shifted to a the Biden campaign. It’s basically the dems slush fund 

jcblass -
Mutant - 

I thought the polls were fake?

It shows the gap is closing in swing states.