Trump going after Medical and Legal weed states

via his Old, dusty ass, bible thumping Attorney General.

All you growers that got on your soapbox for Trump are going to be hurting here shortly.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-newsbreak-us-end-policy-134029749.html

Yea, this is one area I wish they would stay away from.  MAGA with pot!!!!

SFA

The war on drugs is such a disaster.

We need a Gavin McGinnis type for president. His 10 ways to save America are spot on.

Trump probably doesn't even know what that little troll is up to. Can someone tweet him to get his attention?

Easy notes of what is happening?

Love how states' rights are sacred to the GOP until they're not. The prison lobby has increased its spending in an effort to push Congress to enact laws that will imprison people for minor offenses. And it's working like a charm.

The tax from pot goes to schools and roads in Alaska and it's a pretty big amount. I don't see how this is good for anyone...

I don't know what's happening or where to trust my news from. I've spent my adult life feeling like I was a liberal until that somehow turned into the craziest thing you could be. I say, fuck it, I'm all aboard the Trump MAGA train..... and now this...WTF...

Jeepster -

Easy notes of what is happening?

Just read the story ffs

https://apnews.com/19f6bfec15a74733b40eaf0ff9162bfa

StruggleSnuggles - The tax from pot goes to schools and roads in Alaska and it's a pretty big amount. I don't see how this is good for anyone...
it's not

Sessions is pure lying scum.

FRAT:

"The Obama administration in 2013 announced it would not stand in the way of states that legalize marijuana, so long as officials acted to keep it from migrating to places where it remained outlawed and out of the hands of criminal gangs and children. Sessions is rescinding that memo, written by then-Deputy Attorney General James M. Cole, which had cleared up some of the uncertainty about how the federal government would respond as states began allowing sales for recreational and medical purposes."

"Sessions' policy will let U.S. attorneys across the country decide what kinds of federal resources to devote to marijuana enforcement based on what they see as priorities in their districts, the people familiar with the decision said."

Retarded. 

disbeliever -

Retarded. 

MAGA

Yet another example of how full of shit republicans are.  They claim to be the party for states' rights but then they do shit like this. They claim to be the party of fiscal responsibility, then they cut taxes, increase spending and increase the national debt.  Half of them are closet fags (Im talking to you Pence) yet they are against gay rights. 

Gean -

or.... maybe.... since nothing has been said until CALI made recreational legal, this is Trump saying FUCK YOU to Cali for being a pain in his ass.  Sessions didn't say shit over Oregon/Washington/Colorado/Maine/etc, but now as soon as Cali gets in the recreational game suddently the very same week it happens Sessions has something to say about letting Feds decide what's best?

FUCK YOU CALI!!?! MAGA! 

So you like it when the justice department is used as a political weapon?  Youre either a dumb fuck, a piece of shit, or both.

Gean - 

or.... maybe.... since nothing has been said until CALI made recreational legal, this is Trump saying FUCK YOU to Cali for being a pain in his ass.  Sessions didn't say shit over Oregon/Washington/Colorado/Maine/etc, but now as soon as Cali gets in the recreational game suddently the very same week it happens Sessions has something to say about letting Feds decide what's best?

FUCK YOU CALI!!?! MAGA! 

Trump himself called Colorado (after legalization) a "failed experiment" that he feels "very strongly about" during his campaign.