Trump has no time for golf.

4 Likes

Ok

thanks mod

1 Like

Like running up the debt, this is only an issue when Democrats do it.

7 Likes

Trump still using the "but but Obama" excuse at every turn, even when the comparison makes him look even worse ...

He spends so much time at *his* golf resorts there is a web site devoted to tracking it:

https://presidentialgolftracker.com/trump-vs-obama-golf-games/

3 Likes

Are you fags still calling every trip to Mar a Lago a “golf” trip, just because it has a golf course? And despite the fact that he meets with heads of state and conducts business there (as opposed to at camp David)?

I thought this trigger was over with a year or two ago? Some of you just a bit behind?

1 Like

Muh Golf!

Flavorful - 

Agreed. Partisan losers. One would wish that all politicians would be held to the same standards regardless of their policy positions, right?

For example, what if one party HATED war in the middle east until they elected a president who promised to end the wars but continued to conduct them for eight years, even creating a medal for killing people by drone strikes?

Or maybe like if one party's leaders gave speech after speech advocating deportations of illegal immigrants and it was applauded by that party, but then a president from a different party takes similar stances and those stances become racist?

Imagine if a president called some youths "thugs" for rioting over the death of a poc in police custody and it was totally fine but when another leader from a different party says it, it's a dog whistle to his racist base?

That would be so lame and inconsistent.

cabincreek -
Flavorful - 

Agreed. Partisan losers. One would wish that all politicians would be held to the same standards regardless of their policy positions, right?

For example, what if one party HATED war in the middle east until they elected a president who promised to end the wars but continued to conduct them for eight years, even creating a medal for killing people by drone strikes?

Or maybe like if one party's leaders gave speech after speech advocating deportations of illegal immigrants and it was applauded by that party, but then a president from a different party takes similar stances and those stances become racist?

Imagine if a president called some youths "thugs" for rioting over the death of a poc in police custody and it was totally fine but when another leader from a different party says it, it's a dog whistle to his racist base?

That would be so lame and inconsistent.

You're both right, because both parties do this hypocritical shit

Flavorful - 

The democrats are still running up the debt today. Pelosi stalls  until she can get her billion dollar pet projects stuffed into every important bill.

1 Like
Corn Pop - Are you fags still calling every trip to Mar a Lago a “golf” trip, just because it has a golf course? And despite the fact that he meets with heads of state and conducts business there (as opposed to at camp David)?

I thought this trigger was over with a year or two ago? Some of you just a bit behind?

Trump's tweets yesterday.

If anyone on the OG would write like that he/she would get shredded. 

1 Like

lol what a fat load he is

1 Like

Jack Carter -
Flavorful - 

The democrats are still running up the debt today. Pelosi stalls  until she can get her billion dollar pet projects stuffed into every important bill.

That's ok with you. You love debt. You lick at the boots of a man who calls himself the king of it. 

1 Like

I'm gonna defend Trump on this one. It IS probably his only form of exercise. For a lot of people, exercise is a way to destress. And golf is a great way. I don't know how long games typically last but all that walking is definitely good for you.

I think it's good that he golfs. But he really should just come out and say "i was wrong about Obama, golfing is a necessary stress release for the rigor of the job" 

i'll say it again. I like the majority of policy. I'll vote for him. but a version of him without the constant verbal diarhea would be preferred. 

1 Like

MarcusAurelioFan - I'm gonna defend Trump on this one. It IS probably his only form of exercise. For a lot of people, exercise is a way to destress. And golf is a great way. I don't know how long games typically last but all that walking is definitely good for you.

It's not bad that he golfs. No issue at all. 

I take issue with the hyperbole and the "I won't play golf when I'm president" stance he (and to make it worse, still kind of) takes. 

The more trump plays golf, the less time he has to screw up the country 

let him golf

1 Like

1 Like

EazyG -

The more trump plays golf, the less time he has to screw up the country 

let him golf

lol. 

1 Like