Trump interview from 2011

Pretty consistent....

https://youtu.be/Sb_Lo-89ggM

Cliffs for those who can't watch

The left are going to miss much of what Trump offers.

Who was the last POTUS who took so much action on his campaign promises like this guy?

iwatchsomemma - 

Who was the last POTUS who took so much action on his campaign promises like this guy?

what has he done?

wall - no

immigration ban - no

drain the swamp - no

end pay for play - no

end obamacare - no

tax reform - no

Stand up to China - yes, then went back to no

I am not saying these things won't happen but so far I don't see him doing much except creating self inflicted wounds and chaos.  Would you be so kind as to tell me the list of accomplishments.  

Josh -
iwatchsomemma - 

what has he done?

wall - no

immigration ban - no

drain the swamp - no

end pay for play - no

end obamacare - no

tax reform - no

I am not saying these things won't happen but so far I don't see him doing much except creating self inflicted wounds and chaos.  Would you be so kind as to tell me the list of accomplishments.  

"Self afflicting wounds and chaos"

This is why I no longer give libtards the time of day to discuss things. They are too far gone.

Well that $150 barrel of oil really played out didn't it now. Guy is a clown even Bill O'reilly sounds reasonable compared to him. 

Josh -
iwatchsomemma - 

what has he done?

wall - no

immigration ban - no

drain the swamp - no

end pay for play - no

end obamacare - no

tax reform - no

Damn, you just answered yourself.  He's been in office for a lengthy 3 weeks and you come up with that?

Don't be a libtard and give him a CHANCE.  No one can say he isn't trying but the way the left is attacking makes it all the more difficult.  They've lost their minds.

All the bad stuff you say applies to the left: protests leading to violence, constant lies, confrontational and never lending support, etc.  They are a very bad lot.  Sorest bunch of losers I've ever seen.

iwatchsomemma - 
Josh -
iwatchsomemma - 

what has he done?

wall - no

immigration ban - no

drain the swamp - no

end pay for play - no

end obamacare - no

tax reform - no

Damn, you just answered yourself.  He's been in office for a lengthy 3 weeks and you come up with that?

Don't be a libtard and give him a CHANCE.  No one can say he isn't trying but the way the left is attacking makes it all the more difficult.  They've lost their minds.

All the bad stuff you say applies to the left: protests leading to violence, constant lies, confrontational and never lending support, etc.  They are a very bad lot.  Sorest bunch of losers I've ever seen.

Ok so as you admit he has done very little but a lot of words the first 3 weeks not that he has done so much.   Don't say have you ever seen someone do so much when that is just not true. 

He has both houses of congress but yet you want to blame the media and the left.  

I am not saying that he wont get things done either, I am just tired of people saying how much he has done and giving credit for nothing.  As for giving him a chance, I am not out protesting and freely admit some of his ideas I like.  I just am not gonna give credit till something is achieved.

Damn mfer the walls are still wet with paint in the White House from the inauguration and you rattled off some special ed list which absolutely no president would of been able to accomplish in their first three weeks. That premise alone stamps you as one jealous and dumb mfer. The guy is still choosing key figures in his administration but you act like its a disaster because he hasn't moved forward with anything on his list. Your boyfriend obama had eight mutherfucking years to get shit accomplished and deliver on all his hope and change bullshit. Your saying a guy's administration who has only been in charge for three weeks hasn't fully delivered on his campaign promises is a failure and disaster, what fucking planet do you live on where this would even remotely be accomplishable in that time frame?

baj54 - Damn mfer the walls are still wet with paint in the White House from the inauguration and you rattled off some special ed list which absolutely no president would of been able to accomplish in their first three weeks. That premise alone stamps you as one jealous and dumb mfer. The guy is still choosing key figures in his administration but you act like its a disaster because he hasn't moved forward with anything on his list. Your boyfriend obama had eight mutherfucking years to get shit accomplished and deliver on all his hope and change bullshit. Your saying a guy's administration who has only been in charge for three weeks hasn't fully delivered on his campaign promises is a failure and disaster, what fucking planet do you live on where this would even remotely be accomplishable in that time frame?

but but obama......

I agree with you, there is no way to do any of that or much of anything for that matter.  In fact I don't fault him at all for it, thats why presidents are elected for 4 years.  I was responding to the no president has ever got so much done in the first 3 weeks.  Clearly he has not gotten much done by your own admission.  He stated how much he got done and how impressive it was, I am asking for what he has actually gotten done.  

Demand that everyone recognize how much he has accomplished in 3 weeks.

When asked what he has accomplished, say damn give the guy a chance it's only been 3 weeks how could he have accomplished anything yet?

Just another day in the life of a self-deluding Trump supporter.

iwatchsomemma -
Josh -
iwatchsomemma - 

what has he done?

wall - no

immigration ban - no

drain the swamp - no

end pay for play - no

end obamacare - no

tax reform - no

Dude, how is any of that stopping him and a Republican-controlled Congress?

Josh -
iwatchsomemma - 

what has he done?

wall - no

immigration ban - no

drain the swamp - no

end pay for play - no

end obamacare - no

tax reform - no

Did you type that? You are insinuating that in three weeks he should have finished or at least started everything you have listed. Don't try to weasel your way out of it. Your hate is misguiding you. Your just as bad as the so called racist and homophobes you spend most of your time on here bitching about.

As for your request, just the fact that he has kicked started ICE into high gear with rounding up illegals in the first three weeks of his presidency is good enough for most people. You somehow expect to have him build a wall(which anyone with half a brain realizes its a metaphor), kicked out all the illegals, drain the swamp, yada yada yada in the first few weeks. That's just asinine and stupid.

And yes your daddy obama had eight fucking years to get shit done. In those eight years what has he done? He has managed to divide an entire country and basically set race relations back 60 years. He managed to talk congress into passing a mandatory tax on health insurance. The only upside to it is the pre-existing clause. Which if you look into the stats since the bill was passed. People with pre-existing conditions are still getting passed over or denied healthcare. obama will absolutely go down as one of if not the worst president we have ever elected to office. That says a lot. And before you go flapping your jaws, I fully expect trump to be not that far behind obama in that category.

orcus -

Demand that everyone recognize how much he has accomplished in 3 weeks.

When asked what he has accomplished, say damn give the guy a chance it's only been 3 weeks how could he have accomplished anything yet?

Just another day in the life of a self-deluding Trump supporter.

He just rounded up a whole shit ton of illegals that will be back on a bus heading out of our country(even though we all know they will be back in a few short weeks). For right now that's good enough for most people. You take politics to seriously. Go take a breather, get some fresh air, maybe go for a jog. When you get back Trump will still be president. Nothing will have changed. You can scream at your screen as much as you want, you can call those people who support Trump, Trumpeters(this is another ridiculous and stupid fucking name brought on by your peeps) and at the end of the day he is still your president. You may not like it or agree with it or even voted for him but if your a citizen of the U.S.A. he is your president. You always have that choice of picking up your shit and getting the fuck out. No one is going to stop you.

baj54 - Damn mfer the walls are still wet with paint in the White House from the inauguration and you rattled off some special ed list which absolutely no president would of been able to accomplish in their first three weeks. That premise alone stamps you as one jealous and dumb mfer. The guy is still choosing key figures in his administration but you act like its a disaster because he hasn't moved forward with anything on his list. Your boyfriend obama had eight mutherfucking years to get shit accomplished and deliver on all his hope and change bullshit. Your saying a guy's administration who has only been in charge for three weeks hasn't fully delivered on his campaign promises is a failure and disaster, what fucking planet do you live on where this would even remotely be accomplishable in that time frame?
Boom! I love it! These losers have no comebacks other then but but but... lmao, it's like arguing with kids. No facts, just lots of tears. Lol

BrowBeater - Josh is bitter and angry.

no doubt

its really unhealthy

Josh -
iwatchsomemma - 

what has he done?

wall - no

immigration ban - no

drain the swamp - no

end pay for play - no

end obamacare - no

tax reform - no

He signed an EO to begin construction on the wall.

He signed an EO to temporarily halt immigration from seven countries.

Swamp- Eh, he hasn't done anything yet.  To me that means term limits and lobbying reform, but anything he does you won't see as draining the swamp. 

pay for play- Not thrilled with this so far, although I don't think he holds a candle to Clinton in this regard

end ACA- It's happening.  The mandate is gone.  The IRS will accept returns without insurance information. The ACA is a huge plan and you can't eat an elephant in one bite.  It will be chipped away at and revised/replaced little by little.

Tax reform- He has time to implement his plan before it has any impact.  Expect it before the end of the year.

China- He backed off of an issue that had nothing to do with his campaign promises.  Recognizing Tawain as an independent nation was not part of his platform.  I think Trump understands that this is not a battle worth fighting as there is nothing for the US to gain here.

You may not like what he's doing, but to say he isn't doing what he said he would is dishonest. 

Bad Monkey - 
Josh -
iwatchsomemma - 

what has he done?

wall - no

immigration ban - no

drain the swamp - no

end pay for play - no

end obamacare - no

tax reform - no

Swamp- Eh, he hasn't done anything yet.  To me that means term limits and lobbying reform, but anything he does you won't see as draining the swamp. 

pay for play- Not thrilled with this so far, although I don't think he holds a candle to Clinton in this regard

end ACA- It's happening.  The mandate is gone.  The IRS will accept returns without insurance information. The ACA is a huge plan and you can't eat an elephant in one bite.  It will be chipped away at and revised/replaced little by little.

Tax reform- He has time to implement his plan before it has any impact.  Expect it before the end of the year.

China- He backed off of an issue that had nothing to do with his campaign promises.  Recognizing Tawain as an independent nation was not part of his platform.  I think Trump understands that this is not a battle worth fighting as there is nothing for the US to gain here.

You may not like what he's doing, but to say he isn't doing what he said he would is dishonest. 

the EO in regards to the wall really does nothing it is a gesture but has no effects

the EO in regards to immigration is pretty much the same as he did not do it the proper way was thrown out and sems to be on the shelf at least at the moment.

The funny thing is I am not saying he has not done enough, in fact I am saying the opposite and that he needs time to be judged not 3 weeks.  His presidency will be judged as a body of work not a first 3 weeks.  I don't think he really has done much of anything other then make a mess so far, and the statment "he has done more in the first 3 weeks then obama did in 8 years" is total BS.    I am trying to say that its a marathon not a sprint and thats ok, its how the system is desinged.   Again I like some of the things he proposes like tax reform, and I don't expect them to happen overnight.

Josh -
Bad Monkey - 
Josh -
iwatchsomemma - 

what has he done?

wall - no

immigration ban - no

drain the swamp - no

end pay for play - no

end obamacare - no

tax reform - no

the EO in regards to the wall really does nothing it is a gesture but has no effects

the EO in regards to immigration is pretty much the same as he did not do it the proper way was thrown out and sems to be on the shelf at least at the moment.

The funny thing is I am not saying he has not done enough, in fact I am saying the opposite and that he needs time to be judged not 3 weeks.  His presidency will be judged as a body of work not a first 3 weeks.  I don't think he really has done much of anything other then make a mess so far, and the statment "he has done more in the first 3 weeks then obama did in 8 years" is total BS.    I am trying to say that its a marathon not a sprint and thats ok, its how the system is desinged.   Again I like some of the things he proposes like tax reform, and I don't expect them to happen overnight.

Jesus. Take off your filtered lens bro.